StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Skype/Pole Jam friends

• PlatinumAni

May 29, 2013 at 5:43 pm

You don't have to pay to skype 1 on 1. You have to pay for chat with more than 2 parties an various other things. Generally we send messages via SV and set up a time/date. Then we meet on skype at said appointed time. I have one scheduled tonight or I would jump on and meet one of you. That being said send me a message if you wanna jam!

• Dancing Paws

May 29, 2013 at 6:11 pm

I would love to pole jam on skype. PM me if you want to! 

• CapFeb

May 29, 2013 at 6:40 pm

hey guys, Casey messaged me today about this….until recently my laptop only had the ability to poorly run SV and Flexine chat. But! My mom bought a tablet. So when she comes home I'll ask her about using it and maybe I can skype jam too 😀 

If it works out that way, I'll also have a friend from work here with me to jam. We'll see what happens. Poke me here or facebook if you want my skype info, happy poleing <3

• MzVelvet

May 29, 2013 at 9:32 pm

Ok thanks platinumani. I’ll just add everyone and whenever I get on then I’ll skype jam, since my schedule is kinda hectic sometimes

• Ava Madison

May 29, 2013 at 10:04 pm

My Skype is Aerial.Ava – I'm on and off randomly and would LOVE to Pole Skype with anyone  ðŸ™‚ 

• PlatinumAni

May 29, 2013 at 10:09 pm

My name is the same there as here. Feel free to shoot me a pm on skype if I am on. If I don't answer.. I am in a jam currently.  I may pop in on nights that I am not booked with someone though. So anyone feel free to add me. Please put your SV name in the contact request, Very helpful. <3

Most often I set up times in advance. Having an appointment gets me up and moving then the fun takes care of the rest. Either way!

• Tovah

May 30, 2013 at 10:47 am

I want to increase my practice time and skyping keeps me accountable.

Just add me and message on skype if your available. Sometimes I get called in to work and may cancel last minute and so, just know this is not intentional either. Work sometimes get's in the way of my work outs as some may be able to relate.

my skype name is: lise.lang1

• Dancing Paws

May 30, 2013 at 11:18 am

Guys! PM me for my skype name. It's my real  name so I don't wanna public post it.

• Lyme Lyte

May 30, 2013 at 11:29 am

I just did a bunch of requests as well. Not sure if I am coming across as Lyme Lyte2 or my real name…initials CC.

• Saphyre

May 30, 2013 at 12:41 pm

I am saphyresv and have never Skyped yet!!

• PlatinumAni

May 30, 2013 at 2:15 pm

Got all requests to me accepted!

• Dancing Paws

May 30, 2013 at 6:20 pm

Oh just as an fyi, if anyone has google+, we can do multi person jams with that. They have a hangout option that is like a personal chatroom with vid and text

• Runemist34

May 30, 2013 at 6:38 pm

Thread Necromancy 😉

But anyways, my Skype name is Runemist34, and I would love to have a bunch of people around to skype with! I dance… sort of at random right now, as my schedule tends to be fairly random. However, I've been considering taking it up with different goals, so some people to share with would be wonderful!

• pegasusaerialfitness

May 30, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Sounds fun…I have To figure out this Skype thing

• reddesire

May 30, 2013 at 8:21 pm

This would be great for me so that someone can help me with if moves are done correctly!!

Reddesire90

Im opening a new store up so will be on late until the 8th and then the times will be different. 🙂 But add me ppl!!

Page 5 of 6