StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Starting 30 Day Take Off Today

• Starting 30 Day Take Off Today

Posted by dancingwithmyheart987 on February 16, 2015 at 4:36 pm

I’m starting the 30 Day Take off today. I’m really excited I’ve been pole dancing for about a year and now and I have made allot of progress but I am still having trouble inverting. Part of the issue is I work full time and have school so I’ve had to cut back on going to the gym. I’m hoping to use this website and another one to work on my strength and flexibility this year. I also go to a pole studio that i love, but I needed to be able to have more for days that I couldn’t make it to the studio. 🙂

dancingwithmyheart987 replied 9 years, 8 months ago 6 Members · 24 Replies
  • 24 Replies
  • dancingwithmyheart987

February 16, 2015 at 8:41 pm

I made it through my first day. I’m excited for day 2 🙂 I can’t wait to keep this going. I know I need to work on my posture and I learned allot from these videos.

• Wcox

February 17, 2015 at 8:52 am

The journey is amazing. Enjoy each step! Good luck with the rest of the 30 day take off.

• Wcox

February 17, 2015 at 8:53 am

What kind of issues are you having inverting?

• Beccaf87

February 17, 2015 at 10:40 am

I am starting it too. It has been a while since I have consistently poled, so trying to get back into a routine.

• Veena

Administrator
    February 17, 2015 at 6:10 pm

Exciting, both of you!! I use the same type of program personally when I have had to take time off and need to “start over”. 🙂

• dancingwithmyheart987

February 20, 2015 at 5:14 pm

I was doing good but, I didn’t do yesterday. So I am restarting again. I’m also using other pole fitness exercises as well. I love studio Veena but sometimes I need a little more kick. I’m starting an exercise plan as well for my days. I have figured out I have to plan my exercise and my homework, cooking, Ect. Lists are my friends lol. I like to use as many pole and non pole exercise and when I’m stressed I free dance for a couple of songs. I guess my goal is going to be getting through these 30 days first. I also want to find some stretching routines to go along with what I am doing.

• Beccaf87

February 20, 2015 at 5:45 pm

I have half been doing it. Doing some of the exercises and then doing some I learned from another studio. Debating if I should start over and fully do the Veena exercises. I actually set out a list as well because I like lists lol. So 30 Day Take Off with some flexibility training involved.

• ambience24z9338

February 20, 2015 at 5:50 pm

Hey.. I’m going to join you on the 30 day take off. I’m a beginner and new to this site. As long as you start is all that matters 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    February 20, 2015 at 5:51 pm

Hi! You’ll find stretching routine in the stretching section or routine section 😊

• dancingwithmyheart987

February 20, 2015 at 7:55 pm

Whats the best way to fit a stretch in everyday? What flexibility should I start with daily? One of my goals besides to be generally stronger was to increase flexibility I’ve joined the 2015 flexibility challenge. I have so much I want to work on. I feel like if I shoot high I’ll at lease do a bit of it. Honest-fully I love working out. I’m also trying to prepare myself to go to Vegas in September for Pole Expo.

• ambience24z9338

February 20, 2015 at 8:02 pm

For me, soon as I wake up or before bed. Stretch while my music going. Lol if I go to the gym on lunch break, I sit in the sauna and stretch on the bench in there or sit in an open v split while watching tv or reading something with it between my legs where I can lean forward and relax into it. ♢♢♢

• Idreamincolour

February 20, 2015 at 9:26 pm

Hey there. I’m the new kid on the block:) Sounds like you’ve got some challenges but are very determined:) Like that you physically plan out your workouts. Seems like it would help out alot.

• Beccaf87

February 21, 2015 at 6:17 pm

Day 6! Haven’t been doing every video but already seeing a difference. I use some of the training I learned from my old studio. I have been using a seated spin as my indicator. Before starting the program I couldn’t really do seated spin anymore. Now I can do a full spin using two hands, or a quarter of a one handed spin (on my dominant side anyways). I haven’t worked on the other spins I learned at the studio. Waiting to get more of my strength back. By what I loved from the tips from lesson 6 was not to compare myself to others. I know I have done that before. So now I need to just make sure I am acknowledging my own progress, no matter how small it may seem.

• Beccaf87

February 22, 2015 at 9:02 am

How are you ladies doing so far? I am re-evaluating the 30 day takeoff. I know its a great program but I am one to get distracted easily. I haven’t done all the videos each day which feels a bit like failing at what I should be doing. I think I may switch to my own routine of 3x week pole work/strength training and 1 day flexibility training. Maybe if I create my own schedule (but watching videos that correspond) I will be able to stay on track. Thinking of doing warm up video, some stretches, the strength training routine video, a few pole moves, and then stretch again. This would be 3x a week. Then one day doing the splits training videos as my flexibility training.

• Veena

Administrator
    February 22, 2015 at 9:17 am

Why have you not been doing all the videos?

Page 1 of 2