StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Starting 30 Day Take Off Today

• Beccaf87

February 22, 2015 at 9:25 am

A combination of attention span and doing some things I learned from my old studio. Also, still need to get the bands and foam roller.

• Veena

Administrator
    February 22, 2015 at 9:41 am

I would suggest doing everything listed, they are listed for a reason, the band is something that’s easy to find and cheap, the roller can be skipped if you want, but once you have one you’ll wonder why you didn’t get one sooner. The exercises done with the bands are very important for pole.

• Beccaf87

February 22, 2015 at 9:46 am

I will restart the program. Would you advise to only do the program or can I add things as well? (Other strength and stretch moves).

• Veena

Administrator
    February 22, 2015 at 9:49 am

Yep, you can always add to it!

• dancingwithmyheart987

February 22, 2015 at 4:53 pm

When are you restarting we can start again together maybe. Kinda be accountable for each other. I also am adding other exercises to the 30 day take off as well. My issue is time management, with school, work, my kids and going to the gym. Today I have Bikini Body and Pole 2 at the Studio. 🙂 I would love an accountability partner though because my time at the gym has decreased and that’s why I joined. I was told great things about this program and I think we can do it 🙂

• Beccaf87

February 22, 2015 at 5:03 pm

I hit the restart today but don’t need to redo the “Getting Started” lessons. So I did day 1 today. When are you restarting?

• dancingwithmyheart987

February 22, 2015 at 8:19 pm

My day one would start tomorrow from when I hit the restart. I’m kind of glad of that I went to the Studio and my but is exhausted. I like how the video show in the order that you need them so I want to start tomorrow. We can still motivate each other though. 🙂 Great job at restarting so quickly I would have but honest-fully I’m a little wiped from my hour at the gym. I’ll start my day one and then post here after I get it done.

• Beccaf87

February 25, 2015 at 10:11 am

Hope it is going well for you. I am doing much better this time around. However, I skipped the intro day since I already watched it and then did a rest day with the tasks but didn’t watch the video since I remembered it from before, and now my 30 day takeoff is out of sync. It says day 2 but I am on day 4. Oh well. I am also trying to not to get ahead of myself. Been practicing some knee tucks and feel I could invert again (at least the basic one). Trying not to yet though. It is so hard waiting but I know it will be for the best.

• dancingwithmyheart987

February 26, 2015 at 12:56 pm

I’m doing alright with the Take off. I’ve started foam rolling everyday which is helping with my flexibility goals. I’ve learned I need to do a warm up and stretch everyday I do other conditioning exercises and stretching every day. I’m on day two as of now or that is what is showing so I am going to try and stay with what it says. I’m debating on going to my gym today but I have homework as well. I’m hoping I will have time to go to the Studio today and a bit of stretching.

Page 2 of 2