StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Tara Karina?

• shimz

January 21, 2012 at 2:32 pm

i was thinking about tara today..and search her on yt..since my old pc cannot open.i did first saw studio veena on her yt,so checked here for some news..and yeah im so happy i got this thread and saw her reply.im so relieved u r ok,tara.i too have some complexes and hinders things to blast off.but i think u r so talented,graceful, beautiful and young so i think u have a bigger role in the poledanceworld.God Bless!

• Poledancefan

January 21, 2012 at 4:35 pm

It's good to hear from you Tara! I do follow your posts on Facebook, but I hadn't heard about the recurrence of the panic attacks. If it is any consolation, I have also suffered from them and many other kinds of anxiety related things throughout the course of my life. They seemto come and go in waves and are often brought on–or at least aggravated–by external stresses in life. And there seems to be a LOT of that lately, lol!! You are certainly a hero to all of us…not just for your amazing pole skills, but for showing the rest of us how to hang in there and push through the difficult periods in life.

Joel Lessing

Forest Park, Illinois

• DragonPhoenix

January 21, 2012 at 6:25 pm

Tara's Youtube channel was one of the first 4 I checked out about two years ago before I knew pole dancing was more than just something women do in strip bars and saw the SV promoting in her channel then came here, browsed around and signed up. During the two years I've been lurking, I learned a bit about things I likely would never have learned about had I not been been open-minded about learning about the pole dancing fad.

Also, Tara Karina is one SEXAH name and it just stands out as well http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x58/DragonPhoenix82/Other/1527276lb76xkd518.gif

This social anxiety, is it pretty much the same as social phobia? I was diagnosed with depression, bipolar, ADD and social phobia a while ago myself and pretty much stayed in the house, only venturing out with someone else in the house to a store or to see my therapist once a week so moving from Maryland to North Carolina was quite a bit of a change after not doing much of anything with my life for the past 8 years.

Its always nice to know you're not a rare selection from the human population that got hit with things like anxiety. Its good to be able to relate to a bunch of others (though it isn't good that the dang crap exists lol)

Good to hear from ya though, you lil' pole vixen you and thanks for supporting SV. You helped bring a bunch of awesome peeps together.

https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_flower.gif

• PoleSkivvies

January 21, 2012 at 6:58 pm

Crazy – I was just thinking about Tara Karina and her videos this week, too.  

Good luck with the CBT, girl – hope it brings you where you want to be.  You are a total inspiration to so many of us!

• ShonaLancs

January 22, 2012 at 6:05 pm

Tara’s pole video to “you could only hope for this” was what I got addicted to when I started poling. I thought I would never be that good!! I’m pleased to say I can now do a lot of the moves in that video but not with the elegance and control Tara has. Defo my motivation Tara, hope you get back to poling soon then we can see some new videos. Also didn’t know you were from the UK, me too! 🙂

• Vertical Joes

January 22, 2012 at 11:38 pm

yayyy! she's here cool!! excuse my ignorance but i always thought TaraKarina & Veena were the same person.  I thought Veena was started because of the assholes on youtube that would misinterpret her videos as something other than what they were…hottt pole dances!

Cool to hear from her 🙂

• Michelle4

January 31, 2012 at 7:53 am

hey =)

What is the name from tarakarina in facebook??

greet from vienna

mia =)

• Tali Kat

February 11, 2012 at 5:41 pm

I just recently started taking lessons and I've just ordered my first pole thanks to Tara. When I saw her videos I was blown away by her grace and eleganc and I fell in love with the idea of pole. It took me a few years to actually get around to doing something about it but I'm so glad I worked up the courage to start. Thank you Tara for being such an inspiration!! <3

Page 3 of 3