StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions The man (or woman) in the background

• The man (or woman) in the background

Posted by LolytaFlame on November 18, 2012 at 11:21 am

Hello! Im new here and loving it!

As I started to watch videos, I couldn’t help but be entertained by the partners who appear in the background of videos. You know…. The partner that is watching tv or doing chores while their beloved is spinning away, flipping upside down on the pole and defying gravity.

It reminds me of when i received my pole in the mail two weeks ago. I excitedly jumped on and tried to work that pole magic. I look over to my boyfriend, expecting to see a face full of surprise at my physical prowess. Instead, his eyes were closed and he was beginning to nap!

What are some other funny stories you have experienced related to this?

Vdub replied 11 years, 11 months ago 17 Members · 16 Replies
  • 16 Replies
  • luvlee

November 18, 2012 at 11:38 am

My husband is the gamer for sure. He gets off work and plays those war games on there. He is actually playing with friends online. IDK how any of it works though. Sometimes he will be seen passing back and fourth taking out the trash and such too. LOL!!!! My cat Elle is also in almmost ALL of my videos. I love her so much.

• ARoulette

November 18, 2012 at 11:42 am

That would me my son. I try to practice at a time when My sister is home so she can keep him but he's been in all my videos from when I was just starting and he's in the background of the first video I uploaded here.

• Krissykiki

November 18, 2012 at 12:08 pm

My boyfriend once was sitting on the bed doing homework while i poled but he had to move to another room since I was too distracting. My cat is always winding around my ankles and tryig to knock my camera over. haha

• JadeMeadows

November 18, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Wasn't while I was filming or anything but I was working on my leg flexibility and swinging into standing splits. Somehow I could tell something bad was going to happen and it timed out (unfortunately) perfectly. As my leg was coming down fast my cat was going under me. I felt so bad and she hated me for a week. And the sound was awful.

• Saphyre

November 18, 2012 at 12:51 pm

My hubby is always at work when I pole, but I told him I'm might have to switch my poling days around soon so he can spot me. He looked terrified!

• Veena

Administrator
    November 18, 2012 at 1:10 pm

You'll often see my kids wander in while I'm practicing, they appear in a number of my practice videos. lol https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

• PlatinumAni

November 18, 2012 at 3:52 pm

You can always expect to see my dog's butt… Yes she always puts it in front of the camer. My cat makes frequent appearances.. the man also hijacks my practices often. 

Luvlee- My man is always xbox gaming while I pole.. I will be in a jam and all the skype partner hears is "&^*(  %^$^"!!!!!!!"    What is his gamer tag I will hook him up with Bryce lol.

• megan12

November 18, 2012 at 4:33 pm

My roommate usually hides when I pole. My cat on the other hand…..usually either lies against the wall for a show or sits and glares at me, wondering why I’m not paying enough attention to her.

• Dancing Paws

November 18, 2012 at 7:16 pm

My man is usually playing video or comp games in the background. Most appearances in my vids are my overly excited dog.

• Kyrsten

November 19, 2012 at 2:52 am

My cats pop into most of my home pole videos, lol. They love to play with my hair while I'm inverted. They sneak attack, too, out of nowhere!!

• themrsvw

November 19, 2012 at 10:07 am

My dog makes the odd appearance, when I open the door for him. Hubby is mostly in another room, but in some videos (none posted) he's saying something utterly romantic like "Are the dishes in the dishwasher clean?"  ðŸ˜‰ 

• Mitzy Blue

November 20, 2012 at 1:32 pm

My husband is usually in my vids because he poles too(haven't posted them yet. I've been lazy about editing them…. and just…. working up the nerve.) but you can also always see at least one of my cats hiding in the background. I swear they always know when a camera is on because as soon as it's set up they act like apes and just go nuts till it goes off.

• PoleDancingG

November 20, 2012 at 10:22 pm

Hahaha so funny! MY boyfriend never watches me unless i ask him to check out my new trick. My daughter on the other hand has made numerous appearances. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_heart1.gif You can see her go from a tiny baby to a crazy trickster toddler. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

• Gsylass

November 21, 2012 at 3:24 pm

My hubby is another xbox live fan, and now and again a cat strolls through my videos.

• nichtooks

November 22, 2012 at 2:33 am

My husband is frequently in the foreground concentration intently on his laptop. Don't think he could live without it. My cat frequently used to join in on her cat tree and was often more entertaining than I was. Sadly she died in the summer and now ,our puppy has to be locked in his cage whilst I pole, otherwise the temptation of me rolling around on the floor and dangling upside down is just too much for him and he has to come and try and dance with me

Page 1 of 2