StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Twisted Grip Handspring!

• Twisted Grip Handspring!

Posted by NickiLee88 on January 2, 2011 at 2:01 am

So excited because I got the twisted grip handspring yesterday and I feel the need to tell everyone on this site because I know you will understand how amazing it is! I've been working at it for over a year now and I'd almost lost hope, but then it happened! yay!

Just wanted to say a shout out thank you to everyone on this site who posts in the pole moves sections and offers advice on how to get these things. I swear I read the TG threads/questions religiously and I'm pretty sure I just kept trying because other people kept encouraging. Thanks guys!

athena1 replied 13 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • MrsNaughtywed

January 2, 2011 at 8:43 am

Congrats!!!!

Yes that one was a hard one for me too. It took a lot of muscle and strength building. I felt so proud too when I did it. Now I'm still working on just 'lifting' but with no kick into it.

• ORGANIC ANGEL

January 2, 2011 at 11:53 am

Congrats! I was able to do the regular grip first and then I lost it. (had the flu and I lost a lot of strength!) Anyway, now I am able to do the twisted grip on both sides, but can only hold about 10 seconds. Lots of fun things ahead I'm sure!

• athena1

June 21, 2011 at 9:48 pm

Congrats,

I finally got shoulder mount and TG is my new arch nemseis. I'm not happy about your stuggle, but just happy to know I'm not the only one that's having a hard time wrapping my mind around how to get into it. Congrats on your success!