StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Twisted grip Ayesha

• Twisted grip Ayesha

Posted by CrazyKosters on July 31, 2013 at 4:24 pm

So, Ive been really wanting to do the Twisted grip ayesha and Ive been getting better with the hold and it not hurting anymore. I went into a butterfly with a twisted grip but didnt realize it until i watched the video. So I can get about half way up with a cup grip (for like 2 seconds lol) and a little less with the twisted grip. I had my husband help me a little to get me past that point i cant get to yet (need more core strength) and once i was up i held it  and felt really secure and not wobbly! his brother was recording on his phone so i'm going to see if i can get it on here, it was to long and high def to send it….poopy! I am going to try to go into it from the catepillar or butterfly to build up those muscles but do any of you guys have any tips or tricks that helped you? I have been wanting to do this since I started in Feb and i can't believe i can hold it!! I just need to be able to get past that point from the ground…I also twisted my knee (doing something else) yesturday and i feel like it's sprained and it sucks because I have my first pole photo shoot on friday…Any tips for quick heeling? I know ice and rest but if theres anything else i could do please let me know. Thank you 🙂

CrazyKosters replied 11 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • CrazyKosters

July 31, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Also when my husband was helping me, he said he wasn't really doing much and that it was mostly me. Yay!

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now