StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Tyra Banks

• chemgoddess1

December 3, 2009 at 7:19 pm

I didn’t know felix was a stripper.

My respect points just went through the -roof-

ROOF.
    I am not quite sure about that. I know that she studied classical dance growing up and was in school for a dual degree in biochemistry and something else when her mom introduced her to pole. According to her site she was also named the top exotic dancer on Australia (or best stripper or something to that effect) and she did not even know it since she has been in the States for some time. Nothing I have ever read states that she was a stripper and I think she has even denied that in a few interviews.

• Mary Ellyn

December 3, 2009 at 10:12 pm

But her site says she works for Perth Stripper?

• chemgoddess1

December 4, 2009 at 12:21 am

But her site says she works for Perth Stripper?
    Perth Stripper looks like a company that deals in providing strippers for parties. I also see where she met her husband (?). This seems a lot different than working a club.

• Angel1201

December 4, 2009 at 1:47 am

These are her titles, straight from her website: The girl has showed the goodies in public.

1.Miss Pole Dance World 2009/10
    2.Best Female Stripper 2008/09- Australian Adult Industry Awards
    3.Miss Pole Dance Australia 2008/2009
    4.Miss Nude Australia National Final 2008/2009
    ?Pole Dance Champion
    5.Miss Nude Australia WA Final 2008/2009
    ?Entertainer of the Year
    ?Hottest Body
    6.STAR Awards Best Female Performer 2007/2008
    7.Miss Hustler Centerfold Oceania 2007/2008
    ?1st Place Winner
    8.Miss Pole Dance Australia 2006/2007

• chemgoddess1

December 4, 2009 at 2:01 am

These are her titles, straight from her website: The girl has showed the goodies in public.

Yeah, well so have I https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_eek.gif but that does not make me a stripper.

• Veena

Administrator
    December 4, 2009 at 2:54 am
  • SadiraSimone

December 4, 2009 at 6:18 am

God I love felix! Beautiful and graceful as always!

• chemgoddess1

December 4, 2009 at 1:53 pm

I don’t think the discussion was about good vs bad, I thought it was more about getting correct information. We all get upset when people assume things just because we pole.

• Angel1201

December 4, 2009 at 9:58 pm

Let me just clarify that I’m not judging the stripping profession. I’m cool with it and I love going out with my girls to the strip clubs. It takes a lot of courage to do that and I give them lots of props and tips hehe. My earlier post was just to point out that she holds a title that indicates that she indeed used to do it. No offense to anyone here, I hope! Much love to all strippers and non-strippers!! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_sunny.gif Women are just TOO beautiful to be hidden beneath clothes if you ask me!

Page 2 of 2