StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Unable to watch lessons!!!!

• Unable to watch lessons!!!!

Posted by LillyBell on July 12, 2010 at 5:47 pm

Hi everyone, I have just purchased the 60 days of lessons and can’t seem to watch them very well as they are all so choppy? does anyone else have this problem? I don’t know what to do?
    I have just run a full system scan on my computer and that is all fine, and i have a great broadband connection! i have paid for the most!
    Any helo would be fantastic???? I am so eager to learn some moves!
    https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_evil.gif

Webmaster replied 14 years, 3 months ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Webmaster

Administrator
    July 12, 2010 at 7:07 pm

LilyBell,

There are two reasons that you may have choppy lessons:

1) You are in the UK our servers are currently only located in the US. Depending on who your broadband provider is it will usually not download as fast as it would in the US, in this case either try one of the different video sizes by selecting them from the upper right of the video window, these other sizes are smaller and will download quicker or for the best result simply give the video a little time and it will download completely and allow you to play it without interruption.

2) Since the large video size is Hi-Definition some slower computers cannot play them back very effectively. In this case the best solution is to select one of the smaller video sizes.

• Michele

November 4, 2010 at 6:13 am

I’m having trouble seeing the Lesson Videos also. )= When I click on them the screen where the video suppose to go is just all white but the name of the video, discription & comment area shows but not the video & I have checked everything on my computer so I dont know why its not working. Does anyone know?

• Webmaster

Administrator
    November 4, 2010 at 12:43 pm

You most likely do not have flash installed, or have an old version.

• Michele

November 4, 2010 at 7:27 pm

@Webmaster -Well I downloaded the flash thing & that didn’t work so I downloaded the google chrome & that didn’t work either & my laptop isn’t but a couple years old. Is there anything else I can try. I can watch the sample videos but I can’t watch no other videos on this site.

• DobieDaze

June 27, 2011 at 2:41 pm

I'm suddenly having the same problem! I bought the lessons and they worked then flash player needed to be updated in firefox, so i updated my player but now i get a server error on all videos, or they'll act as they're loading and simply turn black. I tried downloading google chrome and playing them there, but had the same problem. What could possibly be wrong? 🙁

• MissMegi77

June 27, 2011 at 4:43 pm

I can't watch any video, lessons or users, when I try to open any of them I see title and descripton, there is no video window. Two days ago everything was ok, I didn't change anything in my comupter. Any ideas ?

• Webmaster

Administrator
    June 27, 2011 at 5:59 pm

This is a very old thread, please contact me using the contact form or by sending me an email on the site to help resolve issues.