StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Veena Workshops….

• LightninWolf

April 13, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Will you be in San Fran??

• Veena

Administrator
    April 13, 2014 at 7:02 pm

Lightinwolf, Our first part of our travels will be through CA, however we are headed over there to see my newest little niece, (we haven’t seen her yet!) before we head towards North Dakota to see more family. It will be a fast trip through CA and to up to San Fran. If you know of a studio that would be interested in a workshop let me know and I can see if it would work into our schedule.

Allyson, from what I understand many times you have to pay a fee to use parks for workout gatherings. So yes, studios are the best option so I don’t end up with a fine!!

• kromanyuk2311

April 13, 2014 at 8:40 pm

Is NYC or NJ on you list?

• Carrington

April 13, 2014 at 9:00 pm

Check out atomic allure.in Oakland

Or stuito botan in San Francisco!

• Panama Trixter

April 14, 2014 at 11:32 am

If you are headed through north east Texas. We have a fairly new studio in Longview and we would love you have you!!

• AllysonKendal

April 14, 2014 at 12:58 pm

Oh, I forgot. A twerk-shop would be awesome!

• CrazyKosters

April 14, 2014 at 1:59 pm

Are you coming to Washington?

• Youngs7

April 14, 2014 at 3:43 pm

Please let me know what dates you will be in California. Do you possibly know what county yet? I will be looking for the workshop schedule. Thank you 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    April 14, 2014 at 6:43 pm

Twerkshop wouldn’t that be fun!!

• tigerlillies

April 14, 2014 at 9:10 pm

I hope you come to Atlanta ga I would take any and all of your workshops and if you want can even get a list of all the studios here if that will help. Or facilities u can rent to hold them.

• JoleneBell

April 14, 2014 at 9:16 pm

Alright, the biggest question is whether you’re coming to Minneapolis?!

• Veena

Administrator
    April 14, 2014 at 10:00 pm

Minneapolis will be a stop for sure since most of our friends are there. Not sure if there are any studios that are interested in workshops, we’ll have to see.

• Mama D

April 15, 2014 at 7:36 am

I would love to go to a workshop maybe in the Raleigh area?

• ErinHClark007

April 15, 2014 at 7:57 am

Any chance of making it to Chicago? Depending on when you’re there, I may be able to make it when you’re in Fargo or Minneapolis, but Chicago would be lovely!

• poledanceromance

April 15, 2014 at 9:33 am

We would love to have you where I teach at The Brass Ring Chicago! Any dates that work for you, aside from CPC weekend may 25th the schedule pretty much open all summer. The setup is 8, 12′ chrome xpoles. 7are 45s and the teacher pole is 40. We have folding chairs, silks, Lyra, fly gym, and professional grade hoops. We also have a full kitchen and full bath with shower, as well as a back yard with alley access which I believe would be big enough for you to park the trailer in. Melissa Schrader is the owner and she’s an absolute peach who totally adores you…she gave me the go-ahead to invite you! If you’re interested, I can give her your email!

Page 2 of 3

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now