StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Veena has a surprise

• Queenie426

September 14, 2011 at 8:45 am

I love hooping! I actually started making hoops a few months ago! I am so excited. If anyone in the Columbus area needs one let me know! Or I could probably figure out how to ship one. Veena this is great! Woohoo!

• Luna Marie

September 14, 2011 at 8:45 am

Now I just need to get a hoop…. 😀

• Krista Bocko

September 14, 2011 at 8:50 am

I'm in indy and make and sell hoops. LOLOL.

Queenie–it's VERY pricey to ship them. it's worth a try though, maybe you can find something. i've visited every shipping place around here and could never find a reasonable price. :/

• Veena

Administrator
    September 14, 2011 at 8:50 am

Luna Marie…you can make your own hoop. I'll be including a lesson on making a hoop as well this will be one of the first. Queenie yay thats great!

• RikkiL

September 14, 2011 at 9:04 am

Awesome!  I play around with the hoop occasionally and am always happy to have new means of instruction.  The girl that I have been learning from lives a few hours from me and we can't get together very often.

• Luna Marie

September 14, 2011 at 9:19 am

Now I’m excited even more! Great idea Veena 🙂

• mrsbaybeegurl

September 14, 2011 at 9:29 am

VEENA YOUR A GENIUS!!  I JUST bought my hoop two weeks ago and it arrived last week!!  My next purchase was going to be some instructionals but now I don't have to because I know I'm going to be taking them from you!!  I am so so so excited and can't wait!!  Great idea Veena!! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

• sexygyrl

September 14, 2011 at 9:35 am

AWESOME! Thanks Veena..now can somebody please nudge nymph for me?? Teehee

• JiggaLuv87

September 14, 2011 at 9:37 am

Whoo-hoo! Off to walmart i go to grab a couple. I was pretty good at it as a kid/teen….not too sure what i'll look like nowhttps://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

• emotioncatcher

September 14, 2011 at 9:42 am

that´s great! my grandmother bought me a hoop just for fun some weeks ago because i loved to hoop when i was younger ^^ maybe i´ll now use it!

• PaulettePoles

September 14, 2011 at 9:43 am

YES!  When are we gettingstarted? What do we need? I CANT WAIT!!! Gonna do this w my kiddies too!

• cupcake11

September 14, 2011 at 9:49 am

I’ve been wanting to try hooping, but couldn’t decide whether or not to get a weighted hoop, ’cause my kids’ cheap ones just fall to the floor!?! Obviously
    I need some lessons!

• Maria Joao

September 14, 2011 at 9:56 am

Oh, I hope I can make a hoop 🙂 We just have the ones that little kids use for gimnastics, and they're too light. And Amazon don't ship here these kind of packages 🙁

I'll wait for the lessons. Great idea!

• nilla

September 14, 2011 at 10:51 am

Sweet!!! I have just started hooping the past few months, this will help so much!

• MrsNaughtywed

September 14, 2011 at 11:24 am

I’m super happy about this! I really want to learn.

Page 7 of 9