StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions What are YOU doing for Easter/this weekend?

• What are YOU doing for Easter/this weekend?

Posted by LoneStarDiva on April 22, 2011 at 2:12 pm

Just curious and thought it might be fun.

Me? I got thru my conditioning so I'll just be doing a pole move or two between house work.  My boys + 1 fiance' are coming up Sat afternoon and staying Sunday.

We're gonna eat, drink and be merry and color some eggs.. LOL.. we're so nerdy.  No tellin' what else.  Movie, Castle Risk??  But definitly the drinking part. :):)

It's kind of sad that my daughter won't be here.  Last year things were so much better for her (as well as between us).  I wish she would get the help that she needs.  I really don't think she's ever going to find happiness or normalcy. 🙁   This is our first gathering without her.  It'll be a bit weird because even tho she's emotionally imbalanced.. she's funnier than hell and very talented.  There will be a 'hole' I'm sure.  (Except not the one where she goes On and On about something until everybody in the room is miserable and uncomfortable!)

OKAY… NEXT??? :):)  (Sorry I got all gushy, there. )

dustbunny replied 13 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Miraine

April 22, 2011 at 2:38 pm

Perhaps you'll all be reunited for next year LoneStar.  Hope you enjoy your sons' visit.

Saturday's my housewarming party, so I'll have friends up for that.  Yet to decide whether the pole comes down and hides, or whether now would be the moment to go "Yes, it's a pole, well spotted.  Next conversation?"  Hehe.  Half of them will probably want a play on it to be honest (and they're almost all guys!).

• Runemist34

April 22, 2011 at 6:41 pm

I'm going back to Nanaimo for the weekend, gonna clean the old apartment so that I can get my deposit back, and probably have a nice little dinner with my mom, sister, stepfather and husband on Saturday evening.

• dustbunny

April 23, 2011 at 8:06 am

I'm working all weekend!  I'm running an Advance Poll for the coming election (in Canada).  I have to be there all day Friday, Saturday, and Monday.  Oh well, the money is good.  My family will celebrate Easter in a couple of weeks once the election is over.