StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions What did you eat today?

• 2dyzzi

January 20, 2010 at 6:17 pm

I had a cup of Fage Greek Yogurt with honey and an ounce of walnuts, 2 slices of turkey bacon, and some nasty ass egg beaters. For lunch, I had a lean brisket sammich on wheat and an apple bran muffin from starbucks with a nutritional value of shit, I’m sure. But it was really good.

For dinner, I’m going to eat an "asian salad" premade, cause we’re in the process of moving- topped with shrimp and onions. I’m also going to finish off some portobello mushroom fajitas that I made a few days ago- and maaaybe if I’m still hungry later on I’ll eat a black bean veggie burger.

MMM.

LMAO! Omgosh – Amcut you always have some awesome posts but this one really cracks me up! Nasty ass egg beaters – I love it! Teehee!

PS – What an awesome thread this is!! Brilliant!

• KillerRedTex

January 22, 2010 at 6:42 pm

My journal entry for 1/20/10:

6:45 am
    water
    2 slim shots
    1/2 c barilla plus angel hair w 1/2 cup of sauce, i ate half of that.
    1 mug size cup of coffee w a little 2% milk

8:45 am
    water
    1/2 turkey sammie on hearty multi grain bread, smear of olive oil mayo, xtra cucumbers, xtra tomatoes, lettuce and pepper
    fiber

11:45 am
    fiber
    1 oz sharp cheddar
    1/2 cup of barilla plus angel hair w parmesan cheese
    shitters tea

3:00 pm
    3 homemade hot wings w/ tsp ranch
    1 cup barilla plus noodles w tomatoes, garlic powder, basil and EVOO, i ate 1/2 of it
    water

6:00 pm
    the other half of the above snack
    water

then it was lights out https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_jokercolor.gif

• KillerRedTex

January 22, 2010 at 6:49 pm

my journal entry for 1/21/10

6:00 am
    1 slim shot
    2 mug size cups of coffee w a little 2% milk

8:00 am
    3 egg whites w 1/2 c shredded cheddar and about 2 oz of diced ham= a little less than 1 cup
    water
    fiber

9:15 am
    1 fuze slenderize fruit punch drink, 10 cal for the whole thing, no sugar
    water

10:30 am
    1/2 cup of snack mix i made: sea salted macadamia nuts, sea salted almonds, dried berries
    water

12:00 pm
    3/4 of a 6 inch subway cold cut trio w mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, bell peppers, pickles, salt and pepper (no cheese)
    water

3:00 pm
    water
    1 banana nut muffin (homemade) whole grain
    3/4 cup of tomato soup w pepper

5:45 pm
    2 oz sharp cheddar

6:00 pm
    1 soft taco w shredded cheese, sour cream and homemade salsa
    1/4 c canned carrots
    1/4 c fiesta corn
    water

9:00 pm
    1 slim shot

• PennyGirl

January 24, 2010 at 4:15 pm

I had a cup of Fage Greek Yogurt with honey and an ounce of walnuts, 2 slices of turkey bacon, and some nasty ass egg beaters. For lunch, I had a lean brisket sammich on wheat and an apple bran muffin from starbucks with a nutritional value of shit, I’m sure. But it was really good.

For dinner, I’m going to eat an "asian salad" premade, cause we’re in the process of moving- topped with shrimp and onions. I’m also going to finish off some portobello mushroom fajitas that I made a few days ago- and maaaybe if I’m still hungry later on I’ll eat a black bean veggie burger.

MMM.Amcut, everytime I read one of your posts I laugh my ass off. YOu are so freakin funny! I love the reality in which you post, you are just so plain about it an that makes it hilarious…a muffin " with the nutrition of shit" that’s awesome ha ha!

Page 3 of 3