StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions What is your current nemisis move?

• QueenCaroline76

February 11, 2013 at 4:18 am

Straight edge and ayesha – the minute I take my legs off the pole I come down to the floor!

• Beckypolegirl

February 11, 2013 at 5:28 am

The Cupid I had it for a month and its now gone lol I keep trying it but no luck

• vickiezoo

February 11, 2013 at 7:55 am

Lots!! elbow grip aysha/straight edge is a big one and aerial shoulder mount too, also been struggling with marion amber and handspring, one week i hace it the other its gone 🙁 handstands too, i struggle to get up, once am uo there i am fine.

• vickiezoo

February 11, 2013 at 7:57 am

And forgot to add i still find it hard to get a nice scorpio too. Its better from butterfly swing into flatline but ftom an invert i cannot get the pole in the right place 🙁

• Hazelnut

February 11, 2013 at 9:04 am

oh damn I forgot about the awful cupid!!! It comes and goes…. but mostly it's just gone 🙁

• Eden Body

February 11, 2013 at 10:48 am

All of them:-/

• hookedonpole

February 11, 2013 at 11:05 am

@vickiezoo, handstand is driving me nuts, too.  I've been trying to get it off and on for YEARS!!!  I have that as one of my January Challenge goals.  I have part I and part II practices here on sv.  Just did another practice yesterday.  I start out against the wall but don't have hamstring flexibility to get hips stacked to body.  I'm supposed to be practicing it away from the wall, have done it twice in the last few months, but still have mental block to do it again.  One of these days!!!!!

• QueenCaroline76

February 11, 2013 at 11:06 am

Awww forgot about the damn handstand!!!

• Krista Bocko

February 11, 2013 at 11:21 am

Well, I can't handstand just by bending forward. I need a step back and some momentum, and I think that's ok!

• hookedonpole

February 11, 2013 at 11:34 am

@sparrow    I just watched LymeLyte's handstand/headstand video she posted.  I'm so jealous of hers!! 🙂  Is that how you do it?

• Krista Bocko

February 11, 2013 at 11:41 am

Yes, that's exactly what I do too! I have never tried headstands though. Great job, LL!

• Desiree Lust

February 11, 2013 at 1:16 pm

Superman. I almost get to where I grab the pole and lift up, but not before going OW OW OW OW!!!

• Polewalker916

February 11, 2013 at 9:14 pm

My nemesis and most feared: CAR!! Ckr is ok :/ but I don’t feel stable in either one. I just slip, I have yet to find the sweet spot on my thighs where I feel secure. I can do inverted crucifix and other upside down moves, I can do plank and superman (for short time), wrist sit, new to advanced plank…but idk why, besides fear, that I can’t do car!! Squeeze my butt, turn knees in…just doesn’t feel like I will stick!!! Ugh soooo frustrating!!

• jade s

February 12, 2013 at 12:58 am

Ayesha for me…I’ve tried every grip, and still can’t manage to brave up and let my legs come off the pole.

• phedre

February 12, 2013 at 9:49 am

I can’t do a leg hang to save my life. I managed an outside leg hang once, but I’m pretty sure it was a fluke.

Page 4 of 6