StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions What kind of dancer are you?

• CalBear

August 21, 2011 at 4:18 am

That's weird because as a floor dancer (going out to dance and freestyling), I dance faster… I like dancing to some house music, some pop.  But when I'm on the pole, I don't feel like I can do that given the strength it requires, so i'm a much slower dancer on the pole (Blue Foundation, Morcheeba, Sia, Motorcycle)

• Sparklie

August 21, 2011 at 4:48 am

Intresting question…. I would have to say I dance to whatever I am feeling at that moment and how the music moves me. I am very big into everything flowing together and being fluid. All my students tell me it is sexy, but I don't think of myself as that way. To sum it all up in one word maybe seductive or sensual.

• Kobajo84

August 21, 2011 at 12:12 pm

My dance style changes depending on my mood which always is reflected through the type of music I am listening to.  I typically go slow and sultry because it feels the best and enables me to be expressive through my dance flow & tricks.  I try to focus myself to get caught up in the moment while dancing and this style really lets me explore that deeper connection to my dancing in both pole & hoop. 

Page 2 of 2