StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions What’s your dream trick?

• CrazyKosters

July 28, 2013 at 4:55 pm

Split grip Ayesha, just starting to practice the split grip but it will be a while….. I suppose i need to get the elbow grip ayesha first lol

• KenzieCaliente

July 28, 2013 at 5:41 pm

Rainbow marchenko and the cocoon! I’ve been stretching for about 6 months, but I don’t think my back will ever bend like they’re. I think they’re beautiful and I’m so jealous of people that can do them!

• dustbunny

July 28, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Any aysha, and the ability to maintain balance and move my legs anywhere. Had started on this last year but haven’t touched it in a long time.

• iAries

July 28, 2013 at 9:22 pm

I want to be able to go into and EG Ayesha and pop out to a true grip Ayesha. It would be nice to cartwheel into a TG Ayesha as well.

• Danielle Tillie

July 28, 2013 at 9:29 pm

Dream trick? Hmm… I’m working on so many things, but I’ve been working in the Phoenix so I’d like that to be performance worthy. But my dream trick that I haven’t even tried to do is Rainbow Marchenko. It would be awesome to be able to do that!

• calipolepixie

July 28, 2013 at 9:46 pm

I have a few…SG Ayesha (which I am working on right now but it will be awhile before I get it), Jade(have been picking at it here and there but I know it will be awhile before I get it…working on flexy, my legs still look like scissors lol), Handspring and Iron X. 

• calipolepixie

July 28, 2013 at 9:49 pm

Oh SG Ayesha I have been working on about 2 weeks, Jade I have been working on it periodically for the last 4 months or so. Handspring is on my goals list for Oct. Iron X is on my goal list for Dec.

• JBStarryEyedGirl

July 29, 2013 at 1:11 am

Right now my dream move is a phoenix. Started working on it more seriously, just a few weeks ago, so maybe I can make it reality!

• Cherished

July 29, 2013 at 1:15 am

Mine is a phoenix also and a jade drop. Since I started poling those are the two I've wanted and I am finally getting closer!!

• villainvixen

July 29, 2013 at 3:29 am

Hm, right now, its a trick I'm not even sure is possible. Thigh Rest to Gemini or Scorpio. I can do them individually, it's the transition that will take some time. *fingers crossed* 

• Lara von Mondberg

July 29, 2013 at 3:29 am

My absolute dream is the infamous iron-x, but being a scardy pants of heights, anything like drops and climbs with my head down are my dream. Right now, I want to master the shoulder mount and the frigging butterfly 😀 that would be a plus before I move down on my list of wishes 🙂

• Lara von Mondberg

July 29, 2013 at 3:30 am

yeah, and of course, splits first 🙂 that is still my dream 🙂

• Dwiizie

July 29, 2013 at 9:22 am

Sooo many dream tricks lol. Last night I dreamt I could do a superman. I've never had that dream before. I got into it so easily, I even went into a superman bridge thing, and angled myself facing really far down. I don't even know if what I dreamt is possible, but it sure was cool.

• Luccia O

July 29, 2013 at 9:48 pm

I have quite a few but Phoenix definitely wins. And I'm noooooowhere near close to getting it. But someday…

• Lindsey Love

July 29, 2013 at 10:22 pm

My dream trick would be Rainbow Marchenko. But that is just a dream because it will never happen. My realistic goals are Phoenix, Cocoon, Janeiro, Downsplits, and the Fonji. I can't pick just one.

Page 1 of 3

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now