StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions What’s your dream trick?

• adAstra

July 30, 2013 at 3:54 am

Extended Allegra! It's the move that made me fall in love with pole. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_heart1.gif

• AlphaKilo

July 30, 2013 at 7:23 am

Elbow Grip  Aysha. As soon as I release my legs for the pole its all down hill from there (no pun intended). Trying to keep concave escapes me.

• Tasha J

July 30, 2013 at 11:45 am

My top 3 are: Downsplits, Rainbow Marchenko and Machine Gun. I, however, am nowhere close to even attempting them.

My splits aren’t flat enough. 🙁

• Kyrsten

July 30, 2013 at 12:12 pm

The extended allegra is also my dream trick now <3

It was the butterfly when I first started pole, then the jade, then a phoenix. 🙂

• Emikoisabella

July 30, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Rainbow marchenko, Iron X and and true grip deadlift 🙂

• Rue Mort

July 30, 2013 at 9:54 pm

split girp ayesha (my forearm grip one is good)

a janiero would be nice too 

more simple trick that eludes me is getting into a hand stand or elbow stand gracefully… i  have no problem swooshing my legs up…but i take so much time repositioning my hands to get ready its sad

• Rue Mort

July 30, 2013 at 9:57 pm

also… a graceful brass monkey… from the top down… not kicking up from the floor

• CrazyKosters

July 31, 2013 at 7:07 pm

I meant twisted grip ayesha! oops. Got it yesturday with help from my husband but can't get it from the ground yet….

• joni1

July 31, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Mine is Phoenyx , Iron X and TG lift. I got my TG mount solid now but I still can only do a controlled kick into it.

• Misspolejava

July 31, 2013 at 8:27 pm

My dog had surgery so I haven’t been back for awhile 🙂 they are all doable!! I think it makes it easier to achieve tricks when you visualize yourself doing them 🙂 rainbow marcenko is also another one of my favorites!!

And lyndsey the Machine gun is some flexy but mostly balance – suwasit taught me a trick in Vegas 🙂 haven’t really fooled around with it since though.

• Misspolejava

July 31, 2013 at 8:29 pm

Apparently I mean Tasha hehe. And lindsey is spelled lindsey instead my apologies

• Lee lee

August 1, 2013 at 9:37 am

Long term…flat splits!

Shorter term goal…remi sit.

• miMi de

August 2, 2013 at 6:06 am

Rainbow marchenko, Iron X and a very straight legged eagle. Lots of strength and flexibility to build!!

• PoleRules

August 2, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Shoulder mount today, tomorrow Spatchcock;)

• Scarlett Honey aka Lola Grace

August 4, 2013 at 6:12 am

Rainbow marchenko and dead lifts. A lot of stretching and strength training is in order! 😛

Page 2 of 3

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now