StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Who is playing along with #journeytosplits?

• Who is playing along with #journeytosplits?

Posted by AllysonKendal on June 30, 2015 at 2:21 pm

Post your pics or a link to your video here daily!

Here is the link: https://instagram.com/p/4eYcR5nE7E/

Here are the instructions:
    I’m going to teach you how to successfully get into the splits with your 30 day #journeytosplits challenge! YOU IN!? Tag a couple friends to join you!

HOW TO PARTICIPATE!

1. Repost this image! Everyday from today til July 1st, I’m giving away a set of Stretch Bands to a random POPster who has posted the above graphic on their Instagram! Hashtag #JourneytoSplits and #Blogilates for your entry to be seen!
    2. Stick to the 30 days. Do not skip a single day. Every day I want you to post a picture of the pose of the day.

3. Stretches 1-5 are your FOUNDATIONAL STRETCHES. You must do them everyday. The first 5 days, you are doing the first 5 stretches as a daily combo! Then beginning day 6, you will just add one move on. So on day 6, you will do 1-5 and 6. On day 30, you will do 1-5 and 30. Get it?
    4. I want you to hold each stretch for around 30 sec to 1 min per side. Total, each day you should spend around 10 min. stretching.

Yes, this is dedication! It is not easy. But it’s POSSIBLE. Stick to it and you WILL get into the side splits!

PRIZES!

Every Friday, I will be announcing a weekly winner of a special gift from http://www.ShopBlogilates.com just for participating in the #JourneytoSplits! All the winners will be announced on @poppilatesofficial – so follow!

Have fun, good luck! Our #JourneytoSplits begins on July 1st!

Twilight Starr replied 9 years, 3 months ago 7 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Neesy118

June 30, 2015 at 3:43 pm

I’m in! I’m actually gonna do a run through of 1-5 today to get a feel for it

• Veena

Administrator
    June 30, 2015 at 4:31 pm

Looks fun!!!

However, my response to the description for this challenge is…..Be aware that if you’re new to stretching or not naturally flexy this challenge will not likely result in splits in 30 days!!! Flexibility takes time and consistent training. Take it easy on yourself and have fun!!! 😊

If you decide to use my flexibility lessons during this challenge feel free to tag me on IG if you would like me to see your posts🔖 I will do my best to check each day. 💜

• Neesy118

June 30, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Thanks Veena! I have those lessons favorited, they are my go to’s. Will be tagging 🙂

• Strawberrysmoothie

July 1, 2015 at 2:01 am

I’m going to do this too

• nuffstyles20

July 1, 2015 at 2:30 pm

Im in I just finished day 1

• AllysonKendal

July 1, 2015 at 5:27 pm

Day 1.

• AllysonKendal

July 2, 2015 at 4:25 pm

It seemed like we had so much interest on the splits thread, but if no one else is posting pics I’ll just post them on Instagram 😜 you guys can follow me there @akpoles. I’ll post today’s though….and i continue to update the splits thread as I see progress.

• polebravely

July 2, 2015 at 4:51 pm

I am on IG! @sha_quiet

• Twilight Starr

July 2, 2015 at 8:39 pm

Day1

• Twilight Starr

July 2, 2015 at 8:40 pm

Day 2