StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Who is your pole crush?

• Who is your pole crush?

Posted by Lyme Lyte on March 22, 2013 at 1:24 pm

I think we all love all pole dancers, and I have read about “pole crushes”. SO, wondered if anyone dared share? I wil share a few of mine: Veena: I admire her as a person, and great mom. Platinum Ani: Because she started about the same time I did and she is so strong and motivating! And Alethea: How can you NOT have a crush on her! Three hot sexy ladies in my book!

Tristabel replied 11 years, 7 months ago 27 Members · 28 Replies
  • 28 Replies
  • Lyme Lyte

March 22, 2013 at 1:25 pm

…and I will probably have a few more after this weekends Detroit pole show. 🙂

• Krissykiki

March 22, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Love this idea!

Starting with some veeners, well you all inspire me in one way or another in many ways and I wish I could mention all of you but that will take too long so are a few.

I love watching Pixie Lou's videos, she's just awesome in pole, dance and her roller skating video was amazingsauce! Her flexy and pole progress just wow me all the time.

Luvlee is another one I love to watch, she's super dedicated in her training and is always so happy, she got that positive energy that really shines through in her dance.

Aerial Amy is amazing in so many ways too! she spread such a positive message about pole and represents female empowerment to me. She is intellegent, strong willed, well spoken and always seems to say what so many of us our feeling in exactly the right words.

For pole stars, my crush is totally Jenyne Butterfly! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waIuhfoTMv8 <–this was one of the first pole videos I saw of what pole dancing can really be, and it is still one of my favourites. I love her lines, her story telling in dance and her grace. She makes pole look absolutly effortless and beautiful.If I ever get the chance, i will jump at taking a workshop with her.

There are so many women and men that I admire in the pole community but those are a few off the top of my head. 🙂

<3

• FeeDen

March 22, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Yeah def love Alethea ,  I love AnneMarie Davies stlyle so strong and sexy, Tara Karina, Dirdy Birdy loads of girls on here too.

• Elektra Vallens

March 22, 2013 at 5:21 pm

Jenyne Butterfly and Elena Gibson were huge early inspirations for me.  More recently, Natalia Tatarintseva, Anastasia Skukhtorova, and Oona Kivela have been favorites. 

Another person whose been an inspiration to me is Samantha Star Cuomo.  She was one of my first teachers when I was starting out, and even then there was something special about her.  In the years since then I've watched her grow into a true star- competing on the national stage alongside other rising stars.  The extent to which her skill has improved has been awesome to watch.  Through it all she has also managed to act like an ordinary, kind person, always willing to do a pole jam, share a Chinese pole lesson, or just hang out.  She is the epitome of what I would like the pole world to be: competitive without the backstabbing, full of talent, but also supportive of those who aren't as talented.

• Haley Bug

March 22, 2013 at 6:14 pm

Alethea Austin, Annemarie Davies, and Zoraya Judd.. but I love them all!!

• villainvixen

March 22, 2013 at 7:00 pm

Dirdy Birdy Anh Le, Jamilla, Vladimir Karachunov, VEENA! Suzy Q. Williams << She got me into pole, have to say her 🙂 

I actually don't know too much about the pole world yet, especially names. I've been at this less than a year. At the moment, I just focus on moves rather than the pros. But appreciate them greatly. 

• Smaed1

March 23, 2013 at 1:57 am

KAROL HELMS and Aerial Amy. Alethea Austin is a favorite, too.

• Beckypolegirl

March 23, 2013 at 9:00 am

The first video I saw on YouTube that made me want to pole was Doris Arnold

• Storypole17

March 23, 2013 at 9:11 am

I would have to say that my biggest crush is for Karol Helms.  She was the first poler I ever laid eyes on.  Just love her style!  And of course, Alethea Austin just oozes sexiness too!  And I would have to say Anastasia Skukhtorova – an enitrely different style that I admire so much!

• JeHanne

March 23, 2013 at 10:21 am

Rhiannan Nichole, AnneMarie Davies, Nicki Shaw… and so many others! 

• HellOnHeelsNH

March 23, 2013 at 11:15 am

Oh so tough to narrow down! The pros: Zoraya Judd, Rhyannon Nicole, Veena, Felix Cane, Althea Austin and Jenne Butterfly all have inspired me to take pole to a while new level! That being said on Veena I really watch everyone and admire everyone for their talent and uniqueness! You are all special in your own way and all of your pole journeys are so special so i love watching everyone! Blondebird fascinates me, Legend I’m in awe of her spins, Lyme you my dear are a wonderful dancer and beautiful soul, Krissy your sport and devotion to helping others is amazing where do you find the time?! Honestly I could go on all day about how each one of you has personal touched my life and inspired me to be a stronger better person! I love you all and hope I get to meet all of you at some point, someday! Xoxo

• monica kay

March 23, 2013 at 12:01 pm

i'd have to say Felix.

I met her once and her personality is so sweet.  she seems so gentle natured and friendly <3

• Nerdybabe89

March 23, 2013 at 12:46 pm

Cleo, Karol Helms, tara karina  

Everyone check out cleo if u have not heard of her! heres a link! 

http://youtu.be/VTRwhw_4HUw   so amazing

• Kimberlies21

March 24, 2013 at 12:53 am

Pheonix Kazree!!

• Runemist34

March 24, 2013 at 2:06 am

So many! Felix Cane is a big one for me… I have her whole DVD set to learn pole from, mostly because it's HER in it, and… frankly I don't really use them much.

Tara Karina, though she doesn't post or anything anymore, I still love to watch her videos (which I should do again!), because she's so graceful, has beautiful long legs, and a great energy.

Veena, OF COURSE. She's beautiful, strong, and helpful! One of the strongest people I know of, both mentally and physically.

And… I'm gonna stop at this last one… 'Cause I could go on for a while…

Steven Retchless! He is a SMOKIN' pole dancer, and has such emotion and expression in all of his dances! You can really see his background in dance show through, and the styles he incorporates simply adds to the variety of moves and transitions.

Page 1 of 2

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now