StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Who is your pole idol?

• ShellyBelly

March 5, 2011 at 11:10 pm

Dang it, I’m not the first to say it. Karol Helms is my favorite dancer!!! I think it’s awesome how graceful she can be and yet so sexy. I wish I could dance with her 😀

• Runemist34

March 6, 2011 at 1:32 am

I like watching amateurs! If I watch the "good ones" too much, I find it all seems to blend together…transitions and moves become less dynamic when the dancer is so good at them! So, amateurs really have to work to make their dance amazing, and they put a lot of creativity into it. Instead of having already developed both the strength and flexibility, people are showcasing what they've got going the best, and working around the rest of it!

That said, I like Felix's performances. Her freestyle is good, too, but her performances seem to be where she shines best for me!

Also, Gingercake, did you say guys are saying women with short hair "isn't a woman"?? What kinds of guys are these, and can I kick them in their nethers? Not a woman, indeed! I like my short hair!

• ILoveChrome

March 6, 2011 at 3:03 am

In no particular order: Leigh Ann Reilly, Alethea, Lauren Goldstein

• PoleNerd

March 6, 2011 at 10:15 am

Karol Helms. I may have a crush on her. Love that she looks so fearless and sexy on the pole, yet off the pole she seems sweet, goofy, and shy, almost. Have you guys seen her modeling pics, too? Swoon.

• Evie Bloom

March 6, 2011 at 10:36 am

I can't just pick just one fav. I love Karol Helms, Alethia Austin,  Bobbi and of course  jenyne Butterfly 

• Evie Bloom

March 6, 2011 at 10:37 am

and I of course can't spell, I meant Alethea.

• VanillaryPuff

March 6, 2011 at 10:38 am

@Runemist: Go on, kick them! Stupid chauvinists. I love women with short hair and men with long hair, or the other way round – I don't care, as long as it fits them! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_flower.gif

I like what you said about watching amateur polers. I got a lot of good input from them, and I saw many things I wanted to try too – while when I watch professionals I usually can't concentrate on the transitions because everything's so amazing about them.

• LizzyLiz810

March 6, 2011 at 12:17 pm

I have some favorites.

Nadia Zarif, Leigh Ann, Alethea, Karol Helms, Tiffany Hayden, Anne Marie Davies, and Chalese Stevens

• stainless

March 6, 2011 at 7:30 pm

Marlo, Badazz, Jenyne, Felix, Oona K, Fya Starter and Bobbie

• Scarlett Honey aka Lola Grace

March 6, 2011 at 9:04 pm

Alethea Austin, Bobbi, Karol Helms… They are my faves…. Im IN LOVE with Alethea Austin's dancing! Had an awesome workshop with her in Sydney last year… so unique, fluid and sensual. Gorgeous! 🙂

• HilaryKate aka LolaSlaytor

March 6, 2011 at 9:40 pm

Definitely Felix Cane! Her performance at 2008 Miss Pole Dance Australia was what made me get into pole dancing! It had never even crossed my mind before seeing that video!

• JBStarryEyedGirl

March 6, 2011 at 11:15 pm

Jenyne is my favorite! And I'm impressed she does pole, silks, and hoop! I need an aerial class in my life asap!

• Goofy

March 7, 2011 at 12:30 am

Becca Butcher, Karol Helms, Felix Cane, Zoraya Judd and Alethea Austin (no order, everyone in her style)

• MissKitty83

March 7, 2011 at 9:08 am

Karol Helms and Jenyne Butterfly.

• minicoopergrl

March 7, 2011 at 10:16 am

I love watching performers who are underground, ones who are about to go big.  But I do love me some pros as well.

Alethea

Jessalynn

KT Coates Swan Lake video was the first real pole video that I fell in love with.

Karol

I really started to like Marlo after seeing her EMW video.

Page 2 of 5