StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Why I will never buy an X-Pole

• Anonyma

July 20, 2011 at 1:12 pm

the original x pole was much better…. im glad i still have one…whats the idea of the joints… its very a lot more trouble…for nothing

it should cost more to produce also…

yes the original x pole was hard to take appart, but they should just had included the tool to dismount it with the pole

i was a studio owner and god i had many problem with the poles…

• Anonyma

July 20, 2011 at 1:15 pm

….so you mean that now there is new joints…. GREATTTTT

can we send them the old ones that are unsafe and get the other ones then…

• TrixieLovett

July 20, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Just throwing my two cents in: If you are looking for a PERMANENT mounted pole please consider PoleDanzer.  Small company out of California who will make a fabulous spin/static perm pole for studio use.  Down size is that it only comes in a 50mm.  I have had one in my home studio for over 3 years and Fawnia had 17 of them installed in her Las Vegas studio.  I don't care for their removables, but I won't use another perm pole. 

• ofezo

July 20, 2011 at 8:38 pm

My personal experience with X Pole has been awful. I got rid of it quick and got PS. I have had both multiple piece and single piece, both with static/spin, and both removable. Both have been awesome. I have no complaints with the poles. I haven’t had any experience with their customer service.

• marle777

July 23, 2011 at 8:30 am

Wow, all of this talk makes me very glad I bought my X-Pole long before they changed the design of the joints. Never had a problem with it. 🙂

• shawtie26

March 15, 2012 at 2:25 pm

I bought 2 X Poles, one in 2009 and another one in 2011. The first one got stuck IMMEDIATELY after I set it up for the first time so I had to leave it at a friend's place in Wales as I could not bring it over to England. Bought the new Xpert X pole with the X Joints and it turned out to be worse than the first one I bought. The X Joints won't tighten and they do not stay in place at all. The pole is very shaky and feels unsafe even for beginners spin moves. 

• Flexx10

March 15, 2012 at 2:32 pm

I've had nothing but trouble with my Xpole too 🙁 The older model is MUCH better in my opinion.

• Dancing Paws

March 15, 2012 at 2:37 pm

I had so many issues with my x pole. Mine was a 50mm TG. From what I've seen on here, many girls have problems with the 50mm's; not as many issues with the 45's. Just my observations though.

• NinaPoles

March 15, 2012 at 3:20 pm

I have a 50mm Xpole (spin and static), and have never had any trouble with it:)

• NinaPoles

March 15, 2012 at 3:20 pm

I have a 50mm Xpole (spin and static), and have never had any trouble with it:)

• SexyRockStarsWifeNowWidow

March 15, 2012 at 4:01 pm

I have an X-Pole Chrome 50mm xpert and haven't had a single issue with it. But everyone has a brand(s) they either love or hate.

• Dancing Paws

March 15, 2012 at 5:33 pm

The major issues I had didn't crop up until 6 to 9 months after I got my pole. I hope I am a rare case.

• PixiLouBell

March 15, 2012 at 7:39 pm

nice to kno now that i jus spent 1000 bucks on an x stage, CRAPPPPP lol i swear it seems more stable than the PS stage… guess i will find out for myself, hope it doesnt snap in half or somethn, now im worried….

• Webmaster

Administrator
    March 15, 2012 at 8:28 pm

@Rixi – You have no worries.  The X-Stage is a tremendous product as are X-Pole's removable poles.  Veena has two X-Stages and has not had an issue with either one.  They do not snap in half and our experience is that they are the most stable stage pole available.

• PixiLouBell

March 15, 2012 at 8:34 pm

does she hav the x stage lite webmaster?

Page 3 of 5