StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Why I will never buy an X-Pole

• chemgoddess1

June 27, 2012 at 8:52 am

RPoles are ridiculously expensive for those of us that live in the US.

Again, any time anyone has an issue with a pole they need to contact the manufacturer.  If the spin mode is stuck there are 2 possible issues I can think of that it could be and both are fairly easy fixes.  Without contacting the manufacturer how can they help you and why anyone would not fix something that is obviously inoperable is beyond my comprehension.

• Ive8899

June 28, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Im sorry to ask but when where the new models manufactured I bought mine in Nov ’11

• chemgoddess1

June 28, 2012 at 2:20 pm

I want to say 2010ish.  The new style has the XJoint, the old style screwed together and also the new style is bottom loading where the old was top loading.

• Webmaster

Administrator
    June 28, 2012 at 2:23 pm

There have been incremental improvements in the x-joint since they have been released.

• Ive8899

June 28, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Thank you for the relies well I’ll just keep an eye for issues

• Ive8899

June 28, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Thank you for the replies well I’ll just keep an eye for issues

• chemgoddess1

June 28, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Yes, what webby said.  I have not heard of any issues with the xjoint slipping on the new design.

This is also another reason it is so important to contact the manufacturer.  If you never call them they will never know there is a wide spread problem and they will not ever fix it.  this is true for ANYTHING that you purchase of high $$.

• DJuana

May 16, 2014 at 5:12 pm

I bought my pole from my pole class teacher. She was suppose to get me a 45 but got me a 50. My joints are locked. To unlock them I have to use a u shaped tool & lock it with the silver sticks in the wholes on the joints. The wholes on the joints have to be near one another & I turn the u sticks opposite directions. The wholes are not near each other so I cannot take my pole apart & I cannot get it into swinging!

• Dancing Paws

May 16, 2014 at 5:15 pm

Sounds like you either have a old old old version of the x pole or you have a fake knockoff.

• Webmaster

Administrator
    May 16, 2014 at 5:16 pm

DJuana that sounds like an old style X-Pole they haven’t sold screw together joints in several years.

• XPole

May 16, 2014 at 5:51 pm

Hi there,

If you are in doubt as to whether you have an authentic X-Pole or not, Please email photos to info@xpoleus.com– we are happy to help you.

Thanks!

• DJuana

May 16, 2014 at 6:42 pm

Oh wow. The pole class I was taking wonder why I no longer want to take their classes or anything with them. The teacher is the one who sold it.

Page 5 of 5