StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Would you recommend the lessons on here!?

• Sam I am

February 18, 2011 at 11:13 am

I love the lessons on here! My favorite part is how she breaks down the points of contact, where I used to take lessons that was always unclear to me. I have been pole'n for over 3 years and I think this site is by far the best one out there 🙂

• miki

February 18, 2011 at 5:17 pm

I love that Veena has lessons on some moves that I am in love with but  I couldn`t find tutorials (or even tips) for them anywhere else e.g spin dismount, shoulder stand & floor body wave (floorwork) or falling star. Even just for those I think that they are worth it!

• PoleFanatic

October 26, 2016 at 3:12 pm

I have only been pole dancing for three, almost four months. I work, am married, and have two children so I have not taken the time to take any lessons. I simply put a pole in my basement and started playing on it. After a couple of weeks or so I bought veenas lessons and fell in love with pole dance. She is an amazing teacher. In under four months I can do several moves including the Ayesha, butterfly, extended butterfly to flatline Scorpio, aerial invert, shoulder mount, pencil mount to bow and arrow, broken pencil, brass monkey, car, etc, etc. Those are basically the moves I’m most proud of. I actually have a long list of moves I can do already and it’s all because of veena. Not only is the instruction great but the website is streamlined and easy to work with. Before I was just looking up random videos, but I was such a novice I did not even know what to look for. So yes, I would definitely recommend her lessons. It’s by far the best money I’ve spent in a long time.

• RoMo

October 30, 2016 at 11:48 am

Yes, without a doubt.

I started pole about 2 and a half years ago at a local studio and couldn’t afford more than one lesson/week, at most two on special weeks…. I got myself an X-pole (used), a subscription to Veena and a good crash mat and haven’t regretted it since.
    Honestly, this past year, I’ve been commuting really far to and from work and way too tired to work out at home, but I still renewed my Veena subscription a few months ago, because I do like to have to option to work out with her. I do have to admit that my studio has changed their pricing formula, so now I do two lessons a week, most weeks.

In addition to her being a great teacher, when I was working a lot at home, I’d show her videos to hubby so he could understand what I should be doing and what/where he needs to be to help spot me. It’s a lot better than trying to tell him, “Ok, so as I flip and grab the pole with my right leg, my left will be….”

She often offers a discount on a yearly membership, which makes it EVEN MORE worth it! I highly recommend this site to all my pole friends and I know a few who’ve signed up and are enjoying it just as much as I have.

I am happy to announce I’m 17 weeks pregnant and will probably stop poling at some point in the near future, but there’s a lot more than just pole work here and when I do stop going to the studio, I do hope to find the energy to keep working out at home.

Best of luck to you! 🙂

Page 3 of 3