StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Wow Inspiration!!!

• SexyRockStarsWifeNowWidow

May 14, 2012 at 9:56 am

Wow!! Thank you for sharing this.

• PlatinumAni

May 14, 2012 at 11:21 am

Oh Veena you had me crying. Lol. What a great reminder to cherish what we have, and work for what we want.

• Saphyre

May 14, 2012 at 11:49 am

That was so beautiful and inspiring!

• Debss

May 14, 2012 at 11:52 am

What a wonderful, brave man! Goes to show what can happen when you believe in yourself https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif
    My eyes were watery from the start but when it showed him running I turned into a blubbering wreck!

• Elektra Vallens

May 14, 2012 at 1:01 pm

OK, now I feel like a total whiner about getting my splits. But I also feel like I should just shut up and keep working on it.

• polefairy

May 14, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Me too Elektra, I feel more urged now to start stretching properly and consistently. He is a champ!! 

Thanks for sharing Veena, I always love these little reminders that life is not set in stone. 

• Krissykiki

May 14, 2012 at 5:27 pm

I love stories like these. We do have the power to make wonderful and positive chagnes in our lives. It's always good to be reminded of success stories. 🙂

<3

• mspretty1414

May 14, 2012 at 6:27 pm

thanks for sharing this Veena, so inspiring, wow.

• Madfelice

May 15, 2012 at 2:27 am

I fell many times, but I got back up.  That quote says it all, and it should be everyone's motto…

• Madfelice

May 15, 2012 at 2:28 am

Just because I can't do it today doesn't mean I wont be able to do it someday.  Love it so much…

• Angie La

May 15, 2012 at 2:47 am

Oh I just cried… My husband just started yoga so I sent it to him immediately.  Thanks for sharing this!

• phoenix1986

May 15, 2012 at 5:34 am

Wow, thank you so much for sharing this! It really puts things back to where they belong. All those little issues we keep worrying about are nothing in comparison to what this man has achieved. Breaking down all the limits in our heads first really seems to be the only thing that matters on the way to success. This video truly reminded me never to underestimate the power of my own will and to stay on my path – no matter how long I'll have to follow it to reach my goals. Thx again for this wonderful inspiration!

• Dancing Paws

May 15, 2012 at 9:14 am

Debbs – OMG, I just did the same thing. 

• SHAWNEEN Burkes

May 15, 2012 at 10:37 am

The video is truly inspiring. At the same time, I have to giggle because DDP takes me way back. 🙂

• monica kay

May 15, 2012 at 2:09 pm

soo amazing!

when someone tells me they had a bad yoga class or did not enjoy their yoga class, i tell them they had an unexperienced teacher.  a good instructor should be able to teach any pose to accomodate any body types. i've never heard of ddp, but he is apparently a GREAT teacher

Page 1 of 2