StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Wow Inspiration!!!

• SHAWNEEN Burkes

May 15, 2012 at 2:12 pm

For those of you who don’t know who DDP is, he was a wrestler in the WWE back in the day. 🙂

• Sarah Brace

May 15, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Amazing, thank you for sharing Veena. This makes me realise that nothing is impossible with determination & willpower. X

• Porshka

May 15, 2012 at 10:25 pm

Wow, that was really inspiring and uplifiting…thank you for sharing!  Also, when did DDP become a yoga instructor?!

• RedFox

May 17, 2012 at 11:47 am

Yes!  I want to join the leagues and say thank you so much for sharing that. 

What I like so much about it is how he documents and shares the teeth gritting challenging moments.  These are so often forgotten.  We are so accostumed to seeing this amazing result (especially with dance and pole) rather than the crazy journey to get there.

Beautiful!

• SaschaPoles

May 17, 2012 at 7:48 pm

That made me cry. What a beautiful, uplifting, inspirational, endearing lesson those short 4 minutes were 🙂 

• Kerry Lynn

May 18, 2012 at 12:35 pm

We are all SO capable of amazing things, and the possibilities are endless. All it takes is a little work and determination, and a good attitude. I love this so much.Thank you for sharing!

• dustbunny

May 18, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Love this!  Thanks for sharing.

It's hard to believe that it's the same guy.  Besides the obvious weight loss, you can also see his posture improving with every progress photo/video clip.  Very inspiring.

Page 2 of 2