StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions X pole broke!

• X pole broke!

Posted by mela on September 12, 2009 at 5:24 pm

Hi everyone, anyone else having problems with their Xpole? I’ve only had mine for 2 months and the pole dome (the part that goes against the ceiling) cracked! Its on a concrete ceiling so no joist troubles. Help!

Aline Kerber replied 15 years, 1 month ago 10 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • violet

September 12, 2009 at 5:44 pm

It cracked????? Thats really odd… Ive had mine for nearing a year now and never had any problems with it. How on earth would it crack? https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_scratch.gif

First off, where did you buy the pole from? If it is a legit source then I would say contact them and they should be able to help you out. If you bought it from Xpole directly, they will more than likely send you a new one.

• Foxy_Rei

September 12, 2009 at 10:02 pm

Ditto to what Violet said – it shouldn’t have done that. I’d make sure your X-Pole is real, or you could call X-Pole directly and ask if the place that you got it from is legit. X-Pole has great customer service and if it’s real, they will probably replace it for you.

Fake X-Poles supposedly have black rubber around the dome and can be missing the Xes inscribed on the base. Make sure the rubber is clearish-gray and that there are 2 small Xes in the base of the pole – those are the Xes that you’re supposed to line the hex screws up with to put the pole in static mode.

• Trena

September 13, 2009 at 9:38 pm

Oh my God! It cracked? If you got it from a legitimate site then x-pole will more than likely replace it for you when its only 2 months old! Ring them and tell them the site you got it from and then tell them what happened to it!
    Best of luck https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

• jlopeztx

September 14, 2009 at 12:32 am

did it fall? Mine once fell when my friends and I were drunk on new years and put it up like this / (It looked pretty straight at the time, I didnt notice it was unbelievably crooked til I saw pictures later on) but it ended up falling and put a hole in my wall and now has a huge dent in it that i had to beat out with a hammer. it’s still a little dented but I havent had any problems with it falling since then. I did call x-pole and I think they said a replacement dome is like 75 or something around that.

• SissyBuns

September 16, 2009 at 5:18 pm

That’s crazy! Contact whoever you bought it from. Stat!

• teresawitch

September 17, 2009 at 5:34 pm

i agree with everyone this should not have happened. Get in touch with the supplier I’m sure they’ll replace it. By the way does anyone know which is the best static pole to buy, you know screw to floor and ceiling?

• nelly09

September 18, 2009 at 3:42 am

Xpole breaking?

I find that hard to believe. I can imagine the dome sliding off a bit from not being screwed right though.

• shayshay21489

September 23, 2009 at 1:19 am

omg was it a fake pole. xpole is very expensive and the most reliable. thats definetly not suppose to happen at all. Return it immediately.

• Aline Kerber

September 28, 2009 at 1:16 pm

It’s not fake. It happens sometimes.
    It happened with me. I was devastated!!!! Because I live in Brasil and it took me 9 months to get it here. And then, after 4 months it started to rip off.

But to set the record straight, they managed to replace me the peeling pieces so I’d have a safe, functioning pole.

I still think x-pole is the best option so far. Just bought me another one… hope it will come perfect this time.
    https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif

Aline