StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Xpert Installation

• Mary Ellyn

February 26, 2010 at 2:39 pm

Skittles…the hardest step is the first one….take it all out of the box and get rid of all the packaging so you just have the parts you need to work with. Well reading the directions may be a bit more difficult but seriously just do it and you’ll feel better.

Don’t let the directions intimidate you!

• Louisex

February 26, 2010 at 9:58 pm

Skittles, what exactly is intimidating you? I’ll try to break it down for you if you want. I know reading the instructions can be a bit intimidating, but once everything is clarified, it’s easy to put together or take apart.

The XPert video is brilliant! So clear and easy to understand. You’re like me lol with instructions, I prefer to see it rather than just read it without any video. I was abit baffled when i heard there was to be no dvd with it. I thought oh god im going to have a right job putting this together without a dvd, but it was actually surprising how easy the XJoints have made assembly easier and quicker to put the pole up.

• psychoholicslag

February 27, 2010 at 12:54 am

I’m glad you found the video helpful. When I read the instructions, I was confused, but after I saw my husband put it together, I realized how simple it was. I thought others might appreciate a visual also.

• PoleDanceABCs

February 28, 2010 at 7:56 pm

Def. saving that video for when my xpert comes in. Thanks for the link!

Page 2 of 2