StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions X-pole Sport tips?

• X-pole Sport tips?

Posted by iAries on June 18, 2013 at 7:35 am

I just purchased a bottom loading Xpole and it insists you need two people to install but I don’t always have that option. So of course the last time I put it up it took me an hour because I could get it 100% straight. I use a leveler to check. Anyone have one they put up and down that can give me a tip or trick to make sure installing it doesn’t take so long that I don’t feel like poling once I do get it up? Lol

katalyzed replied 11 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Lee lee

June 18, 2013 at 9:07 am

What I do is I put my pole up the first time and knowing that I would have to take it down, I marked the ceiling with masking tape all around the dome. Whenever I go to put it up, I just place the dome within that circle. If you are not renting your home, you could also draw a circle in pencil or pen.

• iAries

June 18, 2013 at 9:17 am

Thank you! That’s a good idea

• katalyzed

June 18, 2013 at 10:01 am

Yeah, I have a circle drawn around the spot on the ceiling. Also, I think it is easier to not completely disassemble it if you don't have to. Just break it down into 2 or so pieces and tuck it in your closet or under a bed! I try to take it down as few times as possible, though!