StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions YouTube Pole dancers – inspiration?

• YouTube Pole dancers – inspiration?

Posted by Karaebates5555 on January 5, 2016 at 10:00 pm

Hello all!

So I was just wondering if anyone currently religiously watches any polers on YouTube like I do with a women named Ava Madison; as it’d be nice to have more videos that I can gain inspiration from. So if you do, can you post the name of any youtubers? 😊

If anyone wanted the same, I would definitely recommend you to Ava as she is just incredible to watch and dances like a goddess.

Serzi replied 8 years, 7 months ago 10 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • I polekat I

January 5, 2016 at 10:33 pm

she is a member on this site =) I always find loads of inspiration in the videos on here, so many incredible dancers !!

• Girl On A Pole

January 8, 2016 at 9:32 pm

Ava is my favourite. And Doris Arnold.

• pr1nc3ss

January 10, 2016 at 5:30 pm

For exotic dance Eva Bembo and Olga Koda for artistic Sasja Lee, Danielle Tillie, Jenyne Butterfly, Pole Dance Melun, Dirdy Birdy, PoleFitMom

• bformosa922163

January 10, 2016 at 9:21 pm

My old dance teacher is pretty amazing (miss Filly)
    Amy Hazel is another one I really like. I love their lyrical pole dancing… They are very mesmerising to watch.

• Ultema

January 11, 2016 at 12:24 am

Oh goodness… Kristy Sellars, Maddie Sparkle, Michelle Shimmy, Emy Dawn off the top of my head…

• WebJunk

January 11, 2016 at 5:12 am

Anastasia Sokolova

• DanZinDuck

January 11, 2016 at 9:16 pm

I just love Ava Madison!! But also follow Galina Musina, Cyd Sailor, Lauren Red, Amy Guion, Eva Brembo, DirdyBirdy @MsSandrapole that is also a member and just few days ago discovered @June that is also a member of SV

• Papillon

January 14, 2016 at 9:29 pm

I’ve seen many, many videos and dancers, but I ADORE and I’m absolutely in LOVE with Natalia Tataritseva. She is so smooth, strong, feminine and artistic it’s just unbelievable. You can totally tell she was a rhythm gymnast’s champion many times, her moves are so perfect.
    I just don’t understand why isn’t she famous, for me it’s the best pole dancer I’ve ever seen. It would be a dream to become like her one day, although I’m absolutely conscious that will never ever happen!

http://youtu.be/Qew2nOBKGZc
    http://youtu.be/XKabuVGW8rw
    http://youtu.be/J9DYfbXsC4A

• Serzi

January 29, 2016 at 7:26 pm

Youtube is how I got started and I still frequently search videos of my favorites. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen the style I like being utilized so it’s hard to find new inspiration at times. I highly recommend Karol Helms, Nadia Sharif, Nicki Shaw, Anna Diana Serikova, Shadow, Trinity Sky, Casey Henson, Kitty Marie LaVeaux, idk…about a dozen others. Once in a great while I will envision a routine of particular song based on a dancer’s style and am pleasantly surprised when they eventually make a video to that song. haha