StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 🍁 2015 October Challenge 🍁

• 🍁 2015 October Challenge 🍁

Posted by Veena on September 30, 2015 at 6:33 pm

This months challenge #svoctoberdance is all about dancing and costumes! Let’s bring the fun and art of dance videos back to our community! The prize is another BIG one, a year subscription for studioveena.com lessons and a pair of amazing KMK bottoms from your beautiful sponsor Kupmykakez!!!! 🍑 All you need to do is create 1⃣ video and share! If you already have the lessons an additional year will be added to your existing lesson package.

Thank you Rara Sihouettes for the background transfer on this creative!

Here’s how to join in the spooky fun!

To qualify for the random drawing to win you MUST:

👻 Share this challenge from my Facebook page and my Instagram account tagging any friends who may want to play too!

👻 Wear a creative costume!

👻 Upload a 1 minute or longer, video to Studioveena! This can by any style of dance, pole, chair, floorwork, hula hoop as long as it’s dance! All levels are welcome and encouraged to play!

👻 Share your super cool video to Facebook OR Twitter, you must pick one or both. You will find the SHARE button just below the video player window. Must be shared on or BEFORE Oct 31st.

👻 Share at least one clip to Instagram including @kupmykakez @studioveena and #svoctoberdance in your clip description.

🎃 On Oct 31 we will pick a random winner!

If you do not use facebook, twitter or IG no worries, play along with us anyway, we’d love to see your dance! Shares are only needed to qualify for the prizes.

Feel free to post a clip of your video to IG and tag @studioveena and @kupmykakez

Gena replied 8 years, 11 months ago 17 Members · 53 Replies
  • 53 Replies
  • 33barbwire

September 30, 2015 at 7:09 pm

Fun!!!

• Rachel Osborne

September 30, 2015 at 8:03 pm

Awesome! Totally love this idea!

• LuvPoleBrandis

September 30, 2015 at 8:29 pm

Yay!!! I love this!!❤️

• Kellye Perkins

September 30, 2015 at 8:46 pm

Can it be a funky Halloween baton twirling dance to Stray Cat Strut or a Hip Hop bellydance with double veil or a Charleston Flapper dance? Or does it need to only be somewhat pole related?

• Kellye Perkins

September 30, 2015 at 8:47 pm

Does it need to be a solo or can grandkids be in the dance?

• Veena

Administrator
    September 30, 2015 at 8:58 pm

As long as it’s dance and in costume 👯👻 doesn’t have to be spooky or scary. 😊 As many people can dance in your video as you like!

• Veena

Administrator
    October 6, 2015 at 11:46 am

Have you? 🍁🍂👻🎃

• AllysonKendal

October 6, 2015 at 9:08 pm

I have!!!!

I’m doing 2 songs for a halloween performance on the 15th. I’m hoping they go ok. I’m excited to share 😛

• Gena

October 7, 2015 at 9:52 am

I think I am going to give this a shot. The costume is the hardest part for me, but I think I will get it figured out. What a fun challenge

• Veena

Administrator
    October 7, 2015 at 10:50 am

Do it Gena!!!! 🎃

• MizMacy

October 7, 2015 at 11:27 am

Sounds fun! I need to get my Halloween costumes out🎃

• Veena

Administrator
    October 14, 2015 at 9:18 pm

I have a few Halloween videos I thought I’d share over the next few days to inspire!!! Keep in mind I used a professional editing software to create special effects on green screen!

This one was so fun to create….it was MADNESS! ha ha ha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-XiRcZrqXs

• Kellye Perkins

October 14, 2015 at 9:35 pm

OMG. You are sooooo creative Veena! Thanks for the entertainment:)

• Kellye Perkins

October 14, 2015 at 9:39 pm

How in the world do you come up with these theatrical ideas? Were you a theatre student?

• I polekat I

October 16, 2015 at 9:33 am

ha your madness video is crazy! I love the invisible pole Veena, such a cool effect!!!!!
    (and oh my lord those purple boots in your photo above are FIERCE!!!!!)

Page 1 of 4