StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 🍁 2015 October Challenge 🍁

• Veena

Administrator
    October 16, 2015 at 11:36 am

LOL Thanks guys!

Kelly, no I’ve never been in theater or college for that matter! I’m just a little crazy I guess!

Thanks I polekat, I love those boot too!

• Veena

Administrator
    October 16, 2015 at 12:09 pm

Ok here’s one from 2009!!!!! I could hardly move in that corset! lol

This is the link to view it here https://www.studioveena.com/videos/view/e5cb40ee-b880-11df-856f-001b214581be

This is YT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osSlWUun0Fk

• Neesy118

October 16, 2015 at 1:07 pm

I love this!! You are so creative! This is the problem I’m having too. My top is a corset, and I can barely breathe!

• Kellye Perkins

October 16, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Thanks for sharing!

• Veena

Administrator
    October 19, 2015 at 6:58 pm

12 days left to enter!! 👻

• stardust

October 19, 2015 at 10:19 pm

Is this your costume for the challenge? It’s so rad!! Can’t wait to see your vid, Veena!

• Veena

Administrator
    October 20, 2015 at 1:54 pm

Stardust, I don’t think I’ll be doing the challenge this year, but we’ll see! 💜

• stardust

October 20, 2015 at 7:38 pm

Your Halloween challenge videos have always been fun and creative, Veena! Ok, we’ll wait & see…! 😉

• Veena

Administrator
    October 22, 2015 at 6:10 pm

This video I created wasn’t for a challenge but I think it fits the Halloween and costume theme and I love it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-y39fGsqfk

• Rachel Osborne

October 22, 2015 at 9:26 pm

I didn’t know you did corde lisse Veena! That was awesome!

• Stefana of Light

October 23, 2015 at 8:17 am

Absolutely awesome! You are beyond gorgeous Veena.
    Loved the standing hoop split and all your peeking and swinging around. Very cool!

• Veena

Administrator
    October 23, 2015 at 12:59 pm

Thank you guys, I’m happy you liked it!

Tropical I have never done corde this was just in our back yard off the tree house! My hands were so torn up by that old rope! I just took things I could do on the pole and hung from a dirty rope. hehe

This video is special and has great memories for me, the house we lived in was my favorite ever, and I loved the yard and the fact the we had a little lake, tree house and woods! I also have my favorite pole space with super high ceilings and room for 2 poles! The video makes me smile because my oldest, probably 10 at the time, did the recording for me. I told him where to go and he even got some shots from up in the tree house, we had a blast! The path you see me walking at the beginning and end became a cool slalom like path to sled down in winter! I don’t know if I’ll ever get over leaving that place….

I really miss making production videos like this.

• Milena Stoyanova

October 23, 2015 at 11:55 pm

This was absolutely stunning, Veena:-) One of my most favorites:-)

• PolarPole

October 24, 2015 at 1:18 pm

Hi Veena!
    Technical question here…
    Does our IG account need to be public for this Challenge?

• Veena

Administrator
    October 24, 2015 at 1:53 pm

No, not to IG. You do have to upload the video here and then share it to your Facebook or Twitter profile. Sharing with IG is just an option if you like.

Page 2 of 4