StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 🍁 2015 October Challenge 🍁

• Rachel Osborne

October 25, 2015 at 12:58 pm

I am going to upload something here just for fun but I don’t put any pole stuff on FB and I don’t have a Twitter account. I use IG and SV for all my pole and yoga stuff. Hoping to do a solo one as well but in the meantime me and my doubles partner did a very quick vid which is messy but fun!🎃

• hookedonpole

October 25, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Only few days left! I will be working on mine in next couple days. Working on ideas for costume, although I might take Veena’s suggestion of wearing a sheet since I’m not creative lol Due to fact the freestyle does not come easy for me, I’m working on putting combos, etc together. So much fun working on this with a pole sister. This Challenge routine might be a little out of character for me!!

• Veena

Administrator
    October 25, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Loving the videos that have come in so far!!!!! Keep in mind you don’t HAVE to share to participate, sharing is only required to have a chance at winning 1 yr of lessons and 2 pairs of KMK shorts 🙂

• eviltwinn1

October 26, 2015 at 3:29 pm

Question!
    Does the video need to be specifically for this? My aerials studio had a showcase a a couple weeks ago, and some of the girls had awesome costumey performances that fit this perfectly.

• JcanChick

October 26, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Question. I have a video of me in costume from a recent pole showcase. Its not 1 min long and i cant record anything new due to injuries. Is it still okay to submit that to the challenge?

• Veena

Administrator
    October 26, 2015 at 4:06 pm

Yes, you can use a performance video 😊

• Veena

Administrator
    October 26, 2015 at 4:08 pm

Jcan, just rules say 1 min or more 😓 This was to avoid clips being used as I’m looking for dances.

• Veena

Administrator
    October 26, 2015 at 4:09 pm

The* not just!

• PolarPole

October 27, 2015 at 3:16 pm

Another question… I’m such a FB newbie… Do the FB shares have to be public to qualify or is it ok to share with other polers only? Should we be tagging you somehow so that you can see the shares?

• Veena

Administrator
    October 27, 2015 at 3:17 pm

Sharing one more, this one was challenging again due to costume also I was a bit heartbroken to edit the video with effects because I had been able to dance cleanly through with costume! BUT I did like how the effects finished my creative process. https://www.studioveena.com/videos/view/4cc6fd72-7ab4-4e36-bd8e-5bed0ac37250

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg1kTaNHZ50

• Veena

Administrator
    October 27, 2015 at 3:24 pm

Polar, I can see if someone has used the FB link to share from their video, so when you share you’ll need to do it through the big blue button otherwise you won’t qualify. While I would LOVE to see everyone sharing publicly you still qualify if you share within a group.

• PolarPole

October 27, 2015 at 3:52 pm

Thank you for the explanation! I found the share button and I found groups, I am good to go ; )

• PolarPole

October 29, 2015 at 9:28 pm

Hi Veena!
    I’m not if I managed to share correctly from your website but I posted your Challenge photo and my video on YKWYPW, see below! Some publicity is always good : )

• PolarPole

October 29, 2015 at 9:30 pm

* not sure if

• Veena

Administrator
    October 31, 2015 at 4:26 pm

So exciting to see all the submissions posting!!!! 🎃

Page 3 of 4