StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions adrenal fatigue

• poleisnewtome

September 26, 2015 at 8:11 am

Wow. Stefana, I do not understand your negative reaction to my comment. There is absolutely nothing I said in my comment that was speaking with a “heart on my tongue.” You say you are not looking for my comment, yet you post your dilemma on an open forum where people are allowed to post their opinions. You went on about how you were reluctant to take antibiotics, and I responded with factual information. I am sorry what I said wasn’t what you wanted to hear. I did not insult you in any way so I don’t understand why your reaction was so full of negativity.

• Stefana of Light

September 26, 2015 at 8:29 am

And that’s still your opinion. You said nothing positive. Please just let it be now. The others posting have been participating in my life the last year and then you just pop on to say what feels good to you. The only reason there’s no reasearch behind natural is there’s no money in it. That is also my opinion. Of this thread turns negative I will delete it. I don’t need drama. I need support. Maybe this isn’t the place for it.

• poleisnewtome

September 26, 2015 at 8:33 am

Again, there was no drama in my comment, but that is how you choose to interpret it. If you don’t like my comment, just ignore it. There are others who responded similarly to what I said, yet you didn’t react in the same way. I am actually confused by your reaction. Anyway, I hope you feel better soon, whichever pathway you choose.

• Stefana of Light

September 26, 2015 at 8:43 am

See that last comment had niceness to it. Thank you. Others actually said they support me either way. You said you don’t understand it. So ya open to interpretation. Just wondering what you thought your comment would do for me. Because it made me upset. I’m actually thinking about deleting it all together because my feelings and life are important and I have always felt safe to share here. But I know the truth. People are mean. Thnaks again.

• Stefana of Light

September 26, 2015 at 8:44 am

The whole reason behind this post was for support through a trying time for me. I guess I forget the negative is always there too.

• poleisnewtome

September 26, 2015 at 8:55 am

Stefana, don’t delete your entire post because of my comment. Other people are not always going to agree with everything one does in one’s life, and that’s OK. We all thankfully have the freedom to make our own choices and others have the freedom to disagree. If everyone agreed on everything life would be boring.

• Stefana of Light

September 26, 2015 at 9:16 am

The only reason I said I may delete it is because I don’t want to be violated by people that are not trying to be compassionate and nurturing. I felt like you posted the first comment because it made you feel good and that’s just weird. The ego. Its a scary thing. But you are right there are others out there like me, and you so this may help someone. After all there is great info on this thread in healing our selves in a deeper emotional spiritual level, not just physically speaking.

• poleisnewtome

September 26, 2015 at 9:22 am

I’m going to stop responding after this, but I just want to end by saying you really are reading so much into my comment and injecting your own negativity into it to a confusing level. I posted it because it made my ego feel good? Where are you even getting all this? Ok, I’m going to stop now. Have a good day (and I mean this for real, not in a sarcastic way, in case that is how you interpret it).

• Stefana of Light

September 26, 2015 at 10:05 am

After my yoga session just now on gaiam called “pissed off , release it” I want to say I have no ill feelings to you. We are all here learning together. Thanks for taking the time to comment I respect that, it just left me feeling confused as to what you hoped to accomplish with it. And yes the ego is real and alive in all of us. All of us. We are all learning balance. After all its why we are here.

• Veena

Administrator
    September 26, 2015 at 10:42 am

I read through this and see people who are concerned for you and want to see you well. In my time on SV I’ve seen my share of members who are trying to post just to upset someone and I don’t feel Poleisnewtome was trying to upset you.

I’ve also been on the end of a conversation/post where I felt I had been misunderstood and felt others were saying things that were hurtful intentionally. Sometimes they really were, and other times I was too sensitive. My dad use to tell us girls “don’t be so sensitive” lol in the most loving way of course! I started my pole journey as someone who was very sensitive to myself and others, so I totally get that for sure!!!! WE CARE ABOUT YOU!

• Stefana of Light

September 26, 2015 at 11:18 am

You’re very kind Veena. I appreciate you and your ability to convey what you mean in a gentle way. I suppose I am too sensitive. But hey they are my emotions and this has been a lesson for me. Sharing is okay. But if I’m going to get upset that easily maybe sharing isn’t healthy for me right now. Everything is as it should be. Thank you again for this space and for your support. Without starting this thread I never would have been lead to several things and for that I thank each and eveyone of you that has taken the time to guide me even if It was just a suggestion. Piecing the puzzle together. Thanks again Veena. This has been a big year of healing for me. I am grateful to be a soul in this universe with you now.

• Veena

Administrator
    September 26, 2015 at 11:27 am

Too sensitive nah, we NEED people who are sensitive, it just sucks to be one of them at times!!! 💜💜💜

• Phoenix Hunter

September 26, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Stefana I can understand somewhat how you are feeling I think . Just yesterday I was on Facebook and I mentioned being a redhead, fair skinned and how I live with sunblock because I am at a high risk of melanoma . I had a friend put a comment about sunblock being poison and how she would never wear it and it needed to educate myself. I do understand there are strange chemicals in sunblock and I try to avoid those and stick to zinc because it is literally a ground up mineral and it actually really soothing to skin . But for me , I d rather take a chance with sunblock which really hasn’t been proven to absorb into the blood stream rather than getting melanoma which will most definitely kill you. She’s not in my body and doesn’t have that family history . She is also very naturally tan and doesn’t understand what it’s like to burn easily. I just didn’t even respond to her answer. I knew she just wouldn’t get it. You have to do what’s right for you . No one is in your shoes and dont understand why you make the decisions you do. You just do what’s right for you. Much love and I hope you are feeling better.

• Stefana of Light

September 26, 2015 at 6:21 pm

Thank you Phoenix ✌😍

• bigkitty1

September 26, 2015 at 6:32 pm

Just get better, that’s the main thing, your precious and I just wish you well xoxo

Page 4 of 5