StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions adrenal fatigue

• Phoenix Hunter

September 26, 2015 at 8:15 pm

No, me using sun block is nothing compared to months of someone suffering . My comparison is that we all make choices about our health that others may feel differently about and we just have to do what’s right for us . I am actually the kind of person who would take antibiotics first without a second thought and while I don’t really understand why others are reluctant to take some medications like anti – biotics I respect their decision to do so. Was not trying to insult anyone at all. I have accepted that I don’t have to understand why people make their health choices – I realize that everyone has their own personal reasons for choosing what they do and they may not be the same as mine. Please don’t think I was trying to insult you or anyone. I’m just trying to support someone who may be feeling judged for her personal decisions and my comment had nothing to do with you at all

• Phoenix Hunter

September 26, 2015 at 8:19 pm

I don’t think your comment was meant to be mean but honestly it was worded in a way that sounded mean even though we are kind of coming from the same idea- we both think it’s ok to take man made medicine when necessary . I’m just wanting to be supportive that’s all

• poleisnewtome

September 26, 2015 at 8:19 pm

Phoenix, ok, I understand now. I deleted my comment that was directed to you.

• poleisnewtome

September 26, 2015 at 8:21 pm

Regarding it sounding mean…I can understand that. It was not meant to be mean at all but honestly, I find that on the internet and even texting, it is difficult to interpret tone.

• Phoenix Hunter

September 26, 2015 at 8:32 pm

No problems poleisnewtome, I know you well enough to realize you didn’t mean it in a mean way. But in the same sense I could tell stefana may have felt judged and I just wanted to offer some insight that we just gotta do what’s right for us and it’s ok if others don’t necessarily agree. Please don’t let this be a negative experience that makes you feel your comments are unwanted. Everyone here is coming from a positive vibe and I wouldn’t want anyone to feel hurt or unwanted because of it. I’m glad everyone is able to be understanding of each other

• mystical

September 26, 2015 at 8:42 pm

Stefana I hope you find a cure and have a fast recovery

• poleisnewtome

September 26, 2015 at 8:46 pm

Thanks Phoenix. I appreciate it. 🙂

• Sam Adelaide

September 27, 2015 at 6:47 am

I seem to remember the Germans (and maybe the Chinese?) doing some research into the effectiveness of natural remedies – it was quite positive. But realistically, I’m ill (have been for years now) and if eating powdered elephant poo would cure it, I don’t care if it’s natural or from a rubber elephant – I’m eating it. Kind wishes to all of you.

• Stefana of Light

September 27, 2015 at 8:46 am

Thanks Sam. I’m sorry to hear you have been sick for so long. Best to you.

• Stefana of Light

November 17, 2015 at 4:32 pm

Hello SV. I am healing the disharmony between my spleen and liver slowly. This is such a gift. My energy the last 2 weeks has been so steady , unreal ! 0 sick days and that is huge. I haven’t felt this well, for this long, for over a year! And what lessons this year brought. The power of the mind,and the body are just unspeakable. Wow. When we become the ever present watcher of our inner world, everything shifts. This shift has given me positivity which has propelled me into health, vs living in constant dis ease of some kind. Whether it be emotional upset, stress, anxiety,fear. You name it, I road that wave. Wait that wave tried to eat me alive. But I came out stronger and wiser and much more kind. Through my illness I have learned to accept help, to treat myself with self care, and respect my thoughts and the power they carry. I have also learned that giving myself away is not a healthy mother or self, so now I am a woman first and a mom second. I am learning fulfillment comes in many shapes and colors, but balance is necessary for all. Peace within, a place where healing starts. Thank you all for your support through out. I am beyond excited to get my lessons back (first thing IS first:), put my pole back up, and get back to enjoying something, that before, was easily an obsession and now can be a part of my life flow. Thanks again for the space to share Veena. 💜

• bigkitty1

November 17, 2015 at 6:15 pm

You sound sooo good! You have a wonderful attitude toward healing! Can’t wait till you get your pole back up! Keep feeling good xoxo

• Veena

Administrator
    November 18, 2015 at 5:30 am

Thank you for the update! 💜

• Stefana of Light

November 18, 2015 at 1:47 pm

Thanks bigkitty!! I feel so alive ! I started to use this sentence as an affirmation once I decided I couldn’t fight the pain but instead needed to welcome it : THIS IS ME, FULLY ALIVE . That’s what the body does, sends us messages/ sensation . It’s the resistance that causes suffering. Thanks again ladies 🙂 The Power of Now has been a huge part of my healing, as well as learning about the body’s chakra system…Wheels of Life is the book that I found that speaks my language haha ! Pictures for the exercises to move energy around , mediations for releasing stuck energy and as the chapters go you learn and strengthen this Magical world playing around inside of all of us. The progression in this book is gentle and I finally believe I Am Energy. It’s been a concept for years but to feel see and live it. Wow !! Knowledge is power! Just thought I’d share few books that really really made me feel safe.

• bigkitty1

November 18, 2015 at 10:49 pm

Stefana, I’m going to check out those books. I could use a lift up spiritually and thank you for sharing that. You sound like you are in a good place, lots of love to you💜💜

Page 5 of 5