StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions bachelorette party help

• bachelorette party help

Posted by polegypsy on July 13, 2011 at 1:00 pm

i have been asked to bring my pole to a bachelorette party, and this time it is on for sure, in the past i have been asked but the party fell through or money was not there so on and so on, but what i need to know is, what should i show them as things to try, i have taken care of everything else just have no idea what to show, i am so used to doing the more advanced stuff, i have not worked on my basic in a while, i now have to get working on a short routine to show as well, and one for them to learn, oh my nerves and excitement  , lol

help ladies ♥

JBStarryEyedGirl replied 13 years, 2 months ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Runemist34

July 13, 2011 at 1:16 pm

I'd say probably try to keep your feet on the ground- for a bachellorette party, you want to keep things simple! So, MAYBE the fireman spin, and stick with just some fun moves to do around the pole otherwise. You can also do a half-spin, because that one is fun and less frightening!

So, focus on walking, leg hook moves, that kind of thing.

• polegypsy

July 13, 2011 at 2:02 pm

thanks

• cristinaap

July 13, 2011 at 11:03 pm

The first time I touched a pole was at my sister's bachelorette party. I loved it and from then I was hooked!!

It started with a routine done by the instructor.

Then the instructor showed us how to:

walk around the pole

do a fireman spin and a chair spin

leg hooks

She showed a really really short routine linking those things together. For the ones that were more interested she showed us some floorwork. At the end volunteers did a freestyle and the one that got more applause won.

There was this one heavier girl who couldnt spin and she was taught a pole sit.

The only thing I didnt like about it was that I wasn't warned that I should wear shorts and I wore skinny jeans!! I was so desperate to try it that don't ask me how I managed to pull up my cuffs up to my knees https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_surprised.gif

Don't forget to take a good dancing playlist!

And Good luck!!

• kissingaudrey

July 14, 2011 at 12:41 am

I have hosted a few bachelorette parties at my studio & we do pretty basic stuff- teach the ladies to do a sexy walk, a few nice pole styles, some sexy transition moves, easy spins. If the group isn't too rowdy/they are capable then we sometimes do some basic fireman spins or things like that. Usually a little dance demo of more advanced moves if they are interested, then put everything together into a routine & let them freestyle, then take some pics at the end!

• JBStarryEyedGirl

July 14, 2011 at 9:51 am

I usually teach my parties some basic "sexy moves" around the pole, walking, piroutte turns, some floorwork so they can get up sexy from the ground, some simple spins (front and back hook, fireman spin + leg variations, polesit / basic crucifix, etc), and then I teach a mini pole routine that they can customize. I also teach a sexy chair / lapdance. And at the end, I will play 3-4 short clips of different music for a pole dance "challenge" so they can try their skills to different styles. And yes of course, take lots of pics!  

• JBStarryEyedGirl

I usually teach my parties some basic "sexy moves" around the pole, walking, piroutte turns, some floorwork so they can get up sexy from the ground, some simple spins (front and back hook, fireman spin + leg variations, polesit / basic crucifix, etc), and then I teach a mini pole routine that they can customize. I also teach a sexy chair / lapdance. And at the end, I will play 3-4 short clips of different music for a pole dance "challenge" so they can try their skills to different styles. And yes of course, take lots of pics!  

• JBStarryEyedGirl