StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions genius of flexability dvd/book

• ratty

March 17, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Hey angrygirl,

I just wanted to thank you for posting this link! I just discovered it about 2 weeks ago and WOW what a difference it is making!!!! FULL splits for the first time ever! And I use same technique for straddle splits, but I use the pole to slide down. I’m not completely there on them but so much closer than I’ve ever been. The technique makes so much sense and yet I’ve never been taught it or even heard of it before.

I pulled a muscle in my hamstring about 4 months ago, and have lost so much flexibility since then, on both sides. Every time I stretched, it hurt. Using this relaxation method, I can really stretch it out and it doesn’t hurt at all, which really proves to me this is a good way to stretch. I really haven’t used the isometric contractions that much, because the relaxing and holding has worked so well by itself.

So, many thanks for posting this!!! How has it worked for you?

http://www.unique-bodyweight-exercises.com/splits.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ok, here is the link. It may be old news but before I started this program I was a foot off the ground and if you go to the official splits thread you can see I am about 4" off the ground. Also, I have to still get good and warmed up before I can go down in them. I wonder when will I be able to to just slide into them without all the workout and stretching as I see some girls in class do?

Page 2 of 2