StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions great grip for legs!

• AllysonKendal

July 11, 2014 at 9:40 pm

interesting! when you said shaving cream I was picturing a foam… everyone uses like a gel?

• Rachel Osborne

July 11, 2014 at 9:48 pm

Yes gel, rub in like body lotion as the lady says. I was like ‘this’ll never work, have to shower and scrub pole but hey hi’ – but it worked ! Everywhere but hands. I washed hands with baby soap after applying and spritzed hands with rubbing alcohol I use to clean pole. Then hit jade after jade after jade. Previousjy the humidity had me slipping off after 10 seconds in any no hands hip hold.

Can you tell I am excited??!!

• Ly Kieu Le

July 12, 2014 at 2:52 am

Interesting! I’ve never known that. Do you guys use woman’s or man’s gel shaving cream? And which specific brand do you recommend? I know my husband uses Gillette so maybe I’ll just borrow his then 😛

• RedFox

July 12, 2014 at 10:00 am

Hi.

Yes, I”ve never tried shaving cream. I think it’s enough of a different formula to work differently than a gel, so I would stick with the gels.

As for men’s or women’s, I’ve used both. I tend to avoid smelling like fruit or flowers, so I opt for men’s, but that’s really just a taste thing, I believe. I’ve used Gillette. 🙂

• makasha

July 12, 2014 at 7:44 pm

Yep, I love this little trick. Been using it all winter, and since I usually forget to lotion, even on non-pole days, this really helped me get through winter dry skin season. Wish it worked on my hands, oh how I wish!

• Veena

Administrator
    July 14, 2014 at 9:05 am

If you find on it’s own makes you slick add mighty grip over the top and it’s nice a grippy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgvvc2uvcFw

Page 2 of 2

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now