StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions how long

• how long

Posted by Stevesgirl on May 18, 2011 at 4:53 pm

Hi All,

I'm wondering about how long should a lap dance last?  And what about a strip tease? 

I've been practicing both a lap dance and a strip tease and when my song is over, I have hardly done anything!  Am I going too slow?  I want to do this for my hubby and I would hate for him to get bored because I was taking too long!  Thanks for any input.

Runemist34 replied 13 years, 4 months ago 8 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • BACE16

May 18, 2011 at 5:28 pm

Might just be me and my man, but my lap dances always end early and not because he got bored.  I think most men would be so insanely thrilled your putting in the effort to really notice if its boring or taking too long.

Most of mine are on the spot free style to whatever song happens to be on at the time though.  My rule is it lasts as long as it takes.  Sometimes I tease about how I have to finish my routine and keep going, but stop before he gets too frustrated.  Just my experience, I've only taken 1 lapdance workshop.

• LoneStarDiva

May 18, 2011 at 5:32 pm

Bored?  Wait a minute.  ðŸ˜‰  Have you actually TRIED this in front of him  yet?  *grin*  I bet not.

He WONT be BORED.  lol :):)

• reenie aka Mysfit

May 18, 2011 at 5:52 pm

LOL….Trust me……….He will not be bored….LOL

Mine are generally a song long—but depending on if I know that person well or not—those songs may be 3-8 mins

I get roped in to giving impromptu lap dances at parties…..If I know the person well, how they function on that level—Comfort that is….I have the entire version of Erotic City by Prince.

Recently, a friend was having a birthday and the other girls decided I should give her a lap dance. As I know she is extremely uncomfortable being in the lime light, I selected the movie cut version of Garbage's Crush—-It is only 2.5 mins or so…..

Hubby………I am lucky if I can make it through the first minute without him trying to attack…LOL…WOrse than an octopus with 8 arms!

• horsecrazy12987

May 18, 2011 at 7:41 pm

He's not going to be bored. lol Just pick whatever song you like and gets you in the mood to dance and go with it, regardless of length. When I dance for my boyfriend, I actually usually do two songs–one for the pole dance/striptease, and a second one for the actual lap dance. I don't pick them according to their length; I've actually done a couple of longer songs for both of my music selections and he's never complained. Honestly, your guy will be too busy inwardly rejoicing at the fact that he will soon be seeing the marvelous creation known as boobs. I do some tricks during my pole dances for my boyfriend, and while he thinks they look cool, I'm pretty sure he could honestly care less if I did nothing but grind around the pole and touch myself for several minutes. I told him once that next time I was just going to take off my top and jump up and down repeatedly while standing next to my pole because it was less labor intensive for me, and he'd enjoy it just as much. He didn't argue with me. lol

• Mechie

May 18, 2011 at 8:02 pm

Haha…you guys are sooo funny!!

@ horsecrazy – I'm surprise your boyfriend have the patient to sit through both the pole dance AND the lap dance…lol  I would think he'll start attacking you before the first song is over…

Ok…I never tried lap dance before and I'm gonna take my first lesson tonight with Live Once…I hope it won't be too hard…hehe ^_^

• horsecrazy12987

May 18, 2011 at 8:12 pm

He's actually surprisingly well-behaved…until after the dance. He won't even try to grab my ass or anything–he just sits there without touching unless I let him, even though I can tell he really, really wants to–I think it's because the first time I ever danced for him I very strictly warned him that if he didn't behave, he wouldn't get anymore dances. Ha ha ha. Everyone dealing with octupus arms should try that next time–it seems to be a very good threat. Also, he knows I could crush him with my massive pole biceps. lmao 

• Stevesgirl

May 18, 2011 at 8:45 pm

I hear so many of the ladies say they need to slow down and I was just wondering if I should do the opposite! 

Horsecrazy I love your idea.  I'm sure my hubby would be drooling all over himself if I just jumped up and down too!  It certainly would be easy on the chorography part!  I am sure hubby will be "well behaved".  He knows if he isn't good, he won't get anything ever again!  I suppose I could probably "tease" him forever if I wanted – of course, he would be DYING but he'll go with a smile on his face!!!   :o)

• amcut

May 18, 2011 at 9:02 pm

Since my lapdances are for business rather than pleasure (business = 1 song) I roll through three or four songs.  I may start on the floor, showing off, move into his lap for the second one, and then have him lay down for the third one… 

• horsecrazy12987

May 18, 2011 at 9:55 pm

Definitely keep things slow–lapdancing and stripping is all about the tease, and it's not a tease if you just whip your top off. I originally got into pole dancing through S Factor, which is based on stripping and erotic movement, and they have some really good tips–for instance, if you're stripping out of a button down (which I love–you can draw it out longer,) button just three buttons. Start with the bottom. Finger the button while doing some slow hip circles, and look up at him. It's a kind of 'are you suuuure you really want me to unbutton this?' look; wait until you have his undivided attention, then slowly undo it. Repeat this with the other two buttons. To draw it out, in between buttons play with your hair, run your hands over yourself, etc., etc. Really take your time–that draws out the tease and makes the anticipation all the greater.

Also, like amcut mentioned, you don't have to stay in his lap. I always alternate between floowork and actual lap dancing. Make sure to highlight whatever part of yourself you know he likes best–whether that be your butt, legs, breasts. So if he loves your boobs, take your pants/shorts/skirt off first and draw out the shirt stripping. If he loves your ass, take off the shirt first and draw out the bottoms strip. Basically, you want him to be desperate to see whatever it is your unveiling by the time you totally undress it. There should be a little bit of frustration in it–play with zippers and buttons, make it look like you're about to unzip/unsnap/unvelcro something and then just stop and go into some sexy floorwork. 

• Runemist34

May 19, 2011 at 12:06 am

Heeey, this is kinda fun!

So, I have a comment on the art of the Tease. Burlesque is ALL about the teasing! And also the funny, and the social commentary…but it starts and ends with the tease! How many ways can you tease with a corset on? 😉

it's curious, I've heard stories of women who would tease everything off but their knee- or thigh-high socks, and every single person in the room, in the end, wanted to see those socks come off! It didn't matter what else happened…if those socks didn't come off, they'd have blue balls for those legs! It's all about how you work it!

So, here's the thing…don't stick it in his face. Give it to him a little at a time. It's not like "Here's my chest!" *shove* but a little more like, "Oh, did you want that? Weeeelll…maybe, maybe not!"

Good example…my first (and only) burlesque show, I had a corset on that was zippered in the front. I'd removed my gloves, and my skirt, and was down to corset, panties, shoes and thigh-high stockings. The corset was next, so what did I do? I unzipped it, just a few inches. I looked around the audience, and then quickly zipped it back up! I did a little strutting, and then tried them again. I got a bit more of a response this time, but still zipped it back up! You should have heard the disappointed sound 😛 And then, the third time, I unzipped, they went crazy, and I turned around to take it off! And then quickly covered myself with a boa. Lol, whether or not they were interested in seeing my boobs, by the end, I had them wanting to see!

So, it's not really a stick-it-in-your-face thing, but more…mix it up, have fun with it, see if you can draw out some response. This sort of thing is supposed to be fun for both parties!