StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions mipole dance pole led lights

• mipole dance pole led lights

Posted by JorgiB on August 12, 2011 at 5:24 am

Hi I am wondering if anybody has tried the Mipole dance pole led lights? I'm not interested in the pole as I have 45mm x pole, but I am looking to buy just the lighting unit that goes on the top of the pole. Does anyone know how bright/strong these lights are? Any replies or info will be much appreciated. Desperate for some nice lighting and dont want to spend a fortune. xx

cupcake11 replied 13 years ago 26 Members · 63 Replies
  • 63 Replies
  • chemgoddess1

August 12, 2011 at 9:29 am

I do not even see this on their website.  Where did you see this?

• chemgoddess1

August 12, 2011 at 9:33 am

Forget it….just saw it on Amazon.  Looks kinda cool but it really would not work well on domed poles but maybe at the base instead?  I do know that LED lights are BRIGHT.

What kind of lighting are you looking for? 

• JorgiB

August 12, 2011 at 9:58 am

@chemgoddess i,m not really sure just something colour changing, dont want anything thats going to fill the room, but just light up my pole area. I like the look of the mipole lights as they are run on batterys, so no wires, and they sound easy to put on the pole without havin to take my pole down.

• chemgoddess1

August 12, 2011 at 10:54 am

They make some really cool lights for cars and computers that  are battery operated and also check out rave gear (just for some ideas of what you can do).  You can also buy battery operated christmas lights.

• BACE16

August 12, 2011 at 10:55 am

Link to product discussed:

http://www.amazon.com/Mipole-Dancing-Light-Stripper-Poles/dp/B0056J6XIS

LEDs are used in the camera flash in cellphones, they are very bright.  My phone looks like it has 2 bulbs and that pole light looks like it has ~20 bulbs.

• PoleFitMom

August 12, 2011 at 12:49 pm

I would love to see a video with someone using it! Anyone come across a vid yet?

• JessesGirl96

August 12, 2011 at 1:21 pm

I would like something like this but with blacklights instead of colored.  Does anyone know of such a thing?  I have just a regular blacklight tube fixture in front of my mirror but it doesn't put off enough light for the room size.  So one right above my pole would be great!

• JorgiB

August 12, 2011 at 1:40 pm

i cant find any vids of the mipole lights anywhere, not even on you tube 🙁 think i,ll ave to buy them and try em out, post a vid.

• TinyDancer04

August 13, 2011 at 12:54 am

I’ve ordered and paid for one- so I’ll let you know what it’s like!! 🙂

• OopseyDaisey

August 13, 2011 at 2:14 am

My friend has one that she uses with her X-Pole.  Works fine with the dome, too.  I think it's cute & fun!

• MissMegi77

August 13, 2011 at 5:24 am

Wow, nice one. I would like to see a video with that as well. It's a great idea for a lights.

• midwestpoleprincess

August 13, 2011 at 7:08 am

I can't wait for you to get it in the mail and let us all know how it is!

• Dancing Paws

August 13, 2011 at 3:10 pm

That looks fun! I look forward to the video!!! I may have to get one if it works with an x pert!!!!

• Shaigirlmn

August 26, 2011 at 1:32 pm

I have this and it's pretty fun. This will work with any X-pole, Carmen Electra Dance Pole, Spinning Dance Pole, Platinum Stages Dance Poles, Peekaboo Pole, Lil Mynx Dance Pole, Hustler Gold Dance Pole, Pink Party Dance Pole and much much more!

• MissMegi77

August 26, 2011 at 3:58 pm

If you put your pole in spining mode does the lights spin as well ?

Page 1 of 5