StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions need good vibe today

• need good vibe today

Posted by tiggertail on May 13, 2011 at 5:36 am

Some of you may know that  lately my almost 4 years old had some problem walking…now he's doing fine but they find something on his radiographie and need to do more test. So today is the big day, gonna spend all day in hospital with him. They need to put him asleep for the test, that mean no drink or food this morninghttps://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_sad.gif He's not really happy about that even if he don't really understand. Keep telling me that it doesn't hurt anymore. It's hard on me too.

Please send us some good vibes, we need the test to go well and i really hope that what they find is nothing.

Veena replied 13 years, 4 months ago 9 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Polecat88

May 13, 2011 at 6:44 am

I hope it goes well for you and your little one Tiggertail!

It must be everso nerve wracking. I'm sending my love from accross the pond and keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Be strong lovely, I'm sure it will be OK. x

• HellsBells

May 13, 2011 at 6:46 am

We love you Tigger!  Sending hugs. xxx

• Sair

May 13, 2011 at 10:03 am

Sending tons of love to you and your little trooper! <3

• Runemist34

May 13, 2011 at 3:03 pm

Lots of luck to both of you! I couldn't imagine…and I hope that when I have children, I can be as strong as you!

• Veena

Administrator
    May 13, 2011 at 3:31 pm

I'm thinking of you two!! xoxo

• tarah

May 14, 2011 at 2:03 am

sending a big hug to you, tigger https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_flower.gif&nbsp; hope your little guy is okay! 

• polefairy

May 14, 2011 at 3:38 am

fingers crossed for you and your little tiger! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_heart1.gif

• tiggertail

May 14, 2011 at 6:22 am

Thanks a lot girls, we already have the result and it's nothing to be worry about.

But it was a long day, baby was up at 5h30 and i had to keep him away from everyone eating and drinking. At the hospital at 8h30 because they we're suppose to prepare him for 10h15, guess what? we had to wait until 1h for the test, by the time he finally fall asleep by himself, watching cartoon on the Blackberry. But they gave hime medication anyway…enough to put a horse to sleep i guess because this morning he's still have balance problem.

All that to say that when i finally wake up aroud 5h in the afternoon they didn't want me to take home home because he was still dizzy. The nurse finally gave him 2 littles yogourt (should have seen them dissapear lol) but still didn't want to let us go before 8h15 at night because i was a real bitch at this point. I know they are suppose to follow some rules but do they really expect that a 4 years old who barely eat in the last 24h and have cry for the last 3h because his belly hurt  from the hunger and he want to go home (mommy too at this point) to walk straight. I wanted to ask her how would she feel after a day like that when she's already should be in her bed a that time of the day?

Anyway  we're home and doing fine, thanks for all your support xxxx 

• unicorn

May 14, 2011 at 8:40 am

Aww bless you and your son. I have a 4 yr old . So I feel it for you both.. Poor little man must of been so hungry, As a parent it is so hard to see your little ones go through that..Such an Emotional time.. 

I am glad he is back home and doing fine..

Best wishes to you both … And gentle hugs to the little man x x  x

• Veena

Administrator
    May 14, 2011 at 8:59 am