StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions new to the pole world :)

• new to the pole world :)

Posted by Kristina Rose on January 18, 2014 at 1:46 am

so..i am going to be self teaching myself how to pole dance. i just got my 45mm x pole in the mail today along with some grip powder and some instructional dvd’s. what else do i need??? i appreciate ANY feedback that will help me start this amazing journey. i have had so much fun playing on my “toy” pole that i am ready to take it to the next level. . this website along with the videos on youtube are very helpful and its greatly appreciated. im open for any discussion or advice about starting this journey on my own.. thank you 🙂

CrazyKosters replied 10 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • CrazyKosters

January 18, 2014 at 2:51 am

Yay! Congrats 🙂 Just make sure you be kind to your body and not over do yourself which I should take my own advice. Just have fun with it and go with the flow of your body 🙂 I recommend veena’s lessons if you don’t have them. She teaches proper technique and form and it is great to have. All you really need is determination, consistency, and patience. Most of all have fun! I recommend recording yourself even if you don’t post them. It helps to see your own progress and no where you want to improve with yourself. Good luck and welcome to POLE! 🙂

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now