StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions pole dance attire

• frenchhornprof

November 3, 2012 at 5:12 pm

I ordered a pair of the Mika Mikaela Shorts. I just got them today, and I love them!

• darling dearest

November 3, 2012 at 7:20 pm

The Mikaela shorts look really short in the pictures! Are they tall enough so that your panties don't peek out over the top?

• frenchhornprof

November 3, 2012 at 7:46 pm

The Mikaela shorts are definitely tall enough to cover your underwear. They provide more coverage than the initial photo shows. You might watch the video on the website comparing the Mikaela shorts and the Lucia shorts. The Lucia shorts are smaller.

• frenchhornprof

November 3, 2012 at 7:53 pm

Ooops! I mixed up my short names. I got the Lucia ones, not the Mikaela. It's the Lucia that are bigger and cover more area. Sorry for the mix-up.

• prettyfitstore

November 4, 2012 at 6:30 pm

I have recently found this online store from my pole buddy it's called Pretty Fit and they sell pretty decent pole fitness attire, maybe you should give it a crack?https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_heart1.gif

prettyfitstore.com

• Vdub

November 5, 2012 at 6:22 am

I'm looking for pole dance attire as well so I'll try these sites.  Anyone have any sites in particular that carry tops that fit a D cup?  I've had trouble finding tops that don't let the girls spill out when I invert.  I've seen other women with boobs invert with no problem….what should I be wearing?   Also I prefer tops that don't have a  lot of cleavage.  I've a few sports bras that I use, but I'd like something more pretty….maybe with a little glitter!

• chemgoddess1

November 5, 2012 at 7:23 am

VDub, go and check out the Danskin line at Walmart.  I have seen larger sizes in their line and they are cute and cheap. 

Here are also a few threads with sports bras for large chested women:

https://www.studioveena.com/forums/view/4dd17765-4514-41f9-85ac-23cb0ac37250

https://www.studioveena.com/forums/view/1886

• Tasha J

November 5, 2012 at 6:02 pm

I usually wear VS Pink yoga bras and their boyshorts. For me, they’re perfect for pole.

• PeggyRose

November 6, 2012 at 12:43 pm

On top I wear a cheap non-underwired sports bra (not good to jump in but keeps the girls under wraps in inverts!) and then a strappy/tank top, usually the one I bought from the studio.
    On bottom I either wear the pole shorts the studio sells, black stretchy boxers from primark (honestly boxers are the best, cover everything even doing the splits and even if you have a large bum like me!) or some waist high shorts I bought from Topshop.
    Anyone looking for shorts for a larger bum that covers well but still gives movement and skin to grip, try looking for men’s boxers in the right fabric. Xxx

• Jojo Mojo

November 6, 2012 at 3:57 pm

I swear by the enell bra for us well endowed women- it is the best sports bra I have tried.  Keeps me secure when upside down, and I can jump without jiggle in step classes…

• Hazi411

November 7, 2012 at 6:41 am

I am bigger than a DD cup.  I wear the Cleo "Jude" bra by Panache which is meant as a t-shirt bra.  It has moulded cups and a low centre front.  I have no problem at all with the "girls" escaping when I invert.  It comes in lots of different colours, too 🙂 They seem to release a new colourway about every 6 months.I wear a crop top over it.

• prettyfitstore

November 7, 2012 at 7:19 am

i actually wear a normal black or bright color bra and top up with a nice crop top (doenst have to be padded) layering on top of the bra. my boobs feel more secure especailly when doing an invert.
    im wearing something like this: http://www.prettyfitstore.com/collections/tops/products/yellow-ballerina-top

Page 2 of 2