StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions pole fit clothing

• pole fit clothing

Posted by PennyGirl on January 20, 2011 at 10:16 pm

So I had a look on bad kitty and I really like the spider back polefit top. The problem is that I don't know what size would fit me. I'm a 34c. I usually have to try on a sport bra to know if it runs small or not. Sometimes I wear small ad sometimes medium…does anyone have this top and does it run true to size? Usually on websites they have a listing of exactly what bra sizes would fit but bad kitty does not.. If you know please help me out. Thanks so much. I wanna get it for my birthday yay!

MsBKitty replied 13 years, 8 months ago 13 Members · 18 Replies
  • 18 Replies
  • EVamp83

January 21, 2011 at 2:35 am

Hi Penny,

Bad Kitty is actually on SV as well, so you could ask them directly. Look for MsBKitty!

And you're right that top looks very cute!

• Madfelice

January 21, 2011 at 4:40 am

I wouldn't mind knowing this tidbit as well, I really like that top too!  I have practically nothing 'up top' and am a size 2-4 dress wise so I am thinking a small would be fine but since I am in Australia it is a long way to send it back if I am wrong on that one, ya know?

• minicoopergrl

January 21, 2011 at 5:53 am

I have that bra and I freaking LOVE it!!! I got an XL and im a 38d.  I told both Jack and Trisha that Pole Fit is so comfy I could sleep in it.

• Runemist34

January 21, 2011 at 6:40 pm

That looks really nice, but…unfortunately, with my shape, I probably wouldn't fit it. I'm a 34 E, creeping up to an F, so…yeah…

Though, if you find it fits girls that are larger in the…girls, then let me know! I'll have to add it to the list!

• k2weller

January 22, 2011 at 3:13 pm

I love this bra!  I'm a 34B and I've got the small.  It fits really well.  If I had to pinpoint anything, I'd say it rides up under "the girls" if I do a lot of movement from a CAR, but nothing that a little tug won't fix.  I'm wearing it in my latest video and you can see I do a minor tug at one point, but I don't think anything would have popped out if I hadn't touched it!

• PennyGirl

January 22, 2011 at 5:32 pm

K weller first HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA that's so funny…but good to know you wouldn't have lost the "gilrs" lol

I think I would wear a medium as a 34c. Thanks for the help  and the laugh giggle

• crazykitten

February 11, 2011 at 8:39 am

I have almost nothing on top, and usually go for sports bras with a little padding to give some shape.  Does the spider bra have any padding or shaping, or will it just flatten?

• UTpoler

February 11, 2011 at 9:33 am

There's no padding in the spider bra, but the fabric is thick-ish.  It's kinda like two pieces of fabric are sewn back to back….definately not just a single layer of fabric.

• crazykitten

February 11, 2011 at 11:55 am

@ UTpoler:  Thank you for the info!  With two pieces of fabric, I could probably sew in my own padding.  Very exciting–the back to that bra is spectacular!

• blondebird

February 11, 2011 at 9:05 pm

hi, where is the bad kitty clothes on veena?

• MsBKitty

February 11, 2011 at 11:41 pm

Hey ladies, just so that you know that extra fabric is made to insert padding if you prefer. There are a few tops that are being released soon that were really made for the smaller topped girls. They have roching on the top to give a cupping illusion, and it is helps with the "cutting glass" look of colder studios! 🙂

• crazykitten

February 12, 2011 at 8:37 am

Thanks for the news!  It's good news indeed 🙂

• Sanchara

March 31, 2011 at 5:37 am

I'm so disapointed. I absolutly fell in love with this adorable coset http://badkittyexoticwear.com/shop/pinkblackcorset-p-1254.html but even the small would be too big.

• PoleKitten87

March 31, 2011 at 6:17 pm

I really love the spider back top, but have no idea if I should get a small or x-small. There's literally next to nothing hanging on up to (36A). Would hate to order one and it not fit! I'm an instant-gratification type with little patience lol. Might wait til USPDF and see if there's anything being sold during the competition day.

• UTpoler

March 31, 2011 at 11:13 pm

PoleKitten87 – I am a 34C/D and got the Medium cuz I think they run a little small but I LOVE it!!!

Page 1 of 2