StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions raspberry ketones and green coffee extract

• chemgoddess1

September 5, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Understandable.  RK's are being touted as a fat burner so it is not surprising to me that some companies are blending it with other known fat burners. 

• Dancing Paws

September 7, 2012 at 12:18 pm

I tried the Refresher drink! OMNOMNOM! I am going to buy some green coffee beens today so I can make my own extract. 🙂

I found raspberry ketones at Walmart, so I may grab a bottle and give it a try.

btw, if anyone is interested in it, I found white coffee being sold online. I've heard it's really yummy (it's just coffee that has been barely roasted.) https://teabeancoffee.com/

• poletrickster

September 7, 2012 at 12:47 pm

I take Eden Pond brand, I have tried other brands and the ones with green tea and other extracts and I not only did not get  the same results I felt ill, so I am sticking with what works.

• MadisonsWorld

September 14, 2012 at 1:25 pm

I ordered raspberry ketones from Swanson and got them today..I M gonna try them tomorrow…they were $4.00 for 60 100 mg capsules…Nd that is the only ingredient…I will keep people updated on how it goes..

• reenie aka Mysfit

September 14, 2012 at 1:58 pm

What is the bio-availabilty like Chem? Are they full of fillers?

With cheap vitamins…..they are full of so much "filler" that generally….all the good stuff doesn't get much absportion.

I haven't seen these(but I haven't really looked yet) You have my attention….lol

Off to do some research…..I am sure one of the supplement places around here carries them…

• MadisonsWorld

September 14, 2012 at 2:36 pm

Reenie- chem was actually the one that recommended the ones I bought

• chemgoddess1

September 14, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Swanson is one of the few companies that I trust and they are well known and trusted in the fitness world.  They carry their own line plus they carry a lot of bigger/better names.  If you do a little searching on the net you can generally find discount codes, too.  I have been ordering from them for the last 5+ years….everything from arnica to coconut oil to vitamins to face lotion.  Even on name brands very rarely will Ifind someone who has a better price.

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/

• chemgoddess1

September 14, 2012 at 2:57 pm

This is their "7-leaf" guarantee.  They are one of few summplement companies that tests according to cGMP standards, which is what the pharmaceutical industry follows.

1. Lowest Possible Prices

We're serious about extending you the lowest possible prices for all the supplements we offer, and we're willing to put our money where our mouth is with our powerful http://www.swansonvitamins.com/helpdesk/guarantees.html. We'll match the price of a product if you find it lower than ours at qualifying merchant.

2. Purity & Potency

Since 2001 Swanson Health Products has voluntarily participated in independent third-party Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) audits, long before the FDA released their final regulations for the dietary supplement industry. Ingredients are tested at various stages throughout the production process to verify purity and potency, and finished products are tested for potency and stability by independent third-party laboratories to ensure that each supplement contains exactly what is stated on the label.

3. 100% Money-Back Guarantee

Our guarantees are the best in the marketplace, bar none. We offer a http://www.swansonvitamins.com/helpdesk/guarantees.html with a generous timeframe for trying a product. If a customer is not satisfied with it for any reason, we'll refund the total cost when returned within one year from the purchase date, including return shipping and handling on domestic orders! Under our , we offer a low, flat rate of just $4.99 for standard shipping within the 48 contiguous United States—on any size order!

4. Security & Privacy

With an increasing threat of identity theft, we realize that security is of prime importance to you. Be assured that your safety is protected with state-of-the-art Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology that encrypts sensitive information on both your browser and our server and is assured by Entrust. You’ll know that the checkout process is secure when you see the closed yellow padlock at the bottom of your screen, or you see an “s” following the normal “http” designation in the URL address bar.

5. Customer Service

We’re frequently praised for our outstanding customer service, so naturally we’re very proud of this facet of our company. Phone, email and live chat representatives have been trained to efficiently handle your concerns with a high degree of product expertise and professionalism. Customer Care agents can be reached seven days a week at 1-800-437-4148, by email at mailto:customercare@swansonvitamins.com, or accessed through live chat on our website.

6. Innovative New Products

Our Product Development department stays keenly aware of supplement research and emerging trends, often leading the way to formulate products for the general public under our Swanson label brands before they’re available from other well-known vendors. Swanson “firsts” include C-120X for carbohydrate control and Tart Cherry Extract for joint mobility.

7. Education

To assist you with the substantial, and oftentimes daunting, task of selecting the right products for your health concern, Swanson Health Products continually provides in-depth articles, expert information, supplement facts, email newsletters and many other learning tools both in our catalog and on our website.

• Saphyre

September 14, 2012 at 3:04 pm

So, Chem. Is it the Razberi-K? This sounds awesome. I have a history of low norepinephrine, so it seems that this would be good for me. I'm not overweight, but of course it remains a struggle. Anything that can help it along would be great!

• reenie aka Mysfit

September 14, 2012 at 3:05 pm

As always Chemmie—You ROCK!

Now—Hopefully—I can find them in Canada…………

Huge thanks!!

• reenie aka Mysfit

September 14, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Going to email them about cross border shipping.

The border is weird sometimes with health products…. 

A friend tried to order something( wish I could remember what it was—it wasn't a drug of any kind….something natural) and the border wouldn't let it across…..It didn't meet Cdn FDA is what they mailed to her………..

• MadisonsWorld

September 14, 2012 at 3:51 pm

Saphre- it is the razberi- k…that’s wht I ordered..that and time released energy boost

• Maggi070

July 16, 2013 at 2:10 pm

i've been looking into green coffee extract too. This Doctor Oz seems to be saying good things about it in his study  on his TV show. The case study done by him on his TV shown here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0mqeq6EeJ8 seems to be pretty convincing. I may give it a try based on the results some of those women have seen in that video.

Maggy

• Maggi070

August 17, 2013 at 6:01 am

The link i posted above has been taken down by YT for some reason. Here is another video by Dr Oz on his TV show here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_w4G4vJVmA which discusses how good Green coffee extract is

• PerfectInperfection

October 8, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Hi veeners, I too am interested in green coffee bean extract. Chemgoddess, I checked the Swanson website. Their green coffee bean extract has other ingredients as well. Are their any clean options?

Page 2 of 2