StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions sexy wear in Canada?

• redoxreaction

January 7, 2011 at 11:54 am

I have shorts from sweetvixencouture.com, they're in Canada.

• Runemist34

January 7, 2011 at 11:54 am

Oh yes, I know all about this one. I don't really have any sexy wear, because I live in a stupid small town and it's boring and so expensive to order things online! Ugh! 

Just thought I would add my support…Canadians want to be sexy, too! It's not just all snow up here! There are poles we DON'T stick to! 😛

• Funmom

January 7, 2011 at 12:20 pm

Well Nanaimo is WAY better than Williams Lake, BC! Lol. But I have a lingerie store here that orders in coquette which has cute little frilly skirts and panties or outfits, do you have access to a store that can order these products? Or have you tried lovedreamer.com?

• tiggertail

January 7, 2011 at 1:13 pm

LOL runemist

''Canadians want to be sexy, too! It's not just all snow up here! There are poles we DON'T stick to! :P''

Your so right about ithttps://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

• Layla Duvay

January 8, 2011 at 8:08 am

Google Bek's Boutique–they've got some great sexy lingerie, club wear and shoes/ boots. Plus, they ship out of Milton, Ontario. I just placed an order. Oh, and you get 10% off your first order!

• Layla Duvay

January 8, 2011 at 8:09 am

Oops, sorry, that's Beki's Boutique!

• Starsky

January 15, 2011 at 11:33 am

Hello my fellow Canadians! I feel your pain but I stumbled across a great alternative….believe it or not but the best deals I have found on shoes, boots and sexy pole gear is ebay.ca! I bought 7inch Vivid heels which were listed as $84 on sale on the Vivid site on ebay for $15 brand new and the shipping was $10. Now that's a deal! Happy shopping( :

• MsBKitty

January 15, 2011 at 10:34 pm

Hey Ladies, just wanted to chime in and let you know that we also feel your pain! We would love to be able to ship shoes to Canada, but it is so freaking expensive! 

But we can ship the exotic/pole wear to CA and it is a flate rate of $20.00. We ship all items USPS, so it may take a few more days, but at least the customs/duties charges are MUCH lower than UPS. 🙂

http://www.badkittyexoticwear.com

• tiggertail

January 16, 2011 at 6:55 am

Thanks for allyour tips girls i will keep them in my list for sure, so happy to see that is not only me. If you have any other links you would like to share feel free 🙂

• Jessica1989

January 29, 2012 at 9:06 pm

http://www.dmpclubwear offers free shipping to Canada. I live in Vancouver area in B.C. and used to go shop in downtown till found this website. 

• Sair

January 30, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Hey Tig!

if you come down for the spring showcase, we should go shopping 😉 there are a few shops here tha tyou might like 🙂

• dustbunny

January 30, 2012 at 1:29 pm

Yay for being sexy in the great white north!  If you have no choice but to order things from the states, try asking if they will ship it USPS.  As MsBKitty mentioned it takes a little longer, but the shipping is way less, and there are little to no customs fees!  Some sites who normally ship UPS will ship USPS if you ask, others wont, but there is no harm in asking.  🙂

• Jessica1989

January 30, 2012 at 2:05 pm

I've found some good sites from searching clubwear canada.

• Jessica1989

January 30, 2012 at 2:12 pm

If you use USPS, ther will way less broker fees.  UPS charges 50% and Fedex charges 30% of total amount.  

• KuriKat

January 31, 2012 at 8:10 am

Yeah, UPS brokerage fees are insane. I once was charged with a brokerage fee that was higher than the total original price and shipping when I picked up a pair of shoes from a UPS depot. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_surprised.gif A lot of merchants aren't even aware that they do that, so I always tell US companies, Etsy sellers etc what happens when their products go across the border with UPS.

Page 1 of 2