StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions which Pole Expo workshops are you interested in?

• which Pole Expo workshops are you interested in?

Posted by Ly Kieu Le on April 14, 2013 at 2:38 am

Hey guys, I’m going to the Pole Expo this Sept and looking at some workshops to sign up. After scanning through all of them, I wanted to purchase all lol. Unfortunately, my financial situation doesn’t allow me to do that. Which workshops do you guys suggest me doing? Which one do you like most and why? I’m at the intermediate/advance level. Thank you so much!!!

luvlee replied 11 years, 1 month ago 16 Members · 44 Replies
  • 44 Replies
  • Ly Kieu Le

April 15, 2013 at 9:16 am

anyone going to the Pole Expo?

• calipolepixie

April 15, 2013 at 11:25 am

I am. I inboxed you

• Krissykiki

April 24, 2013 at 6:22 pm

I just bought my expo pass! Gonna take a look at the workshops later this week 🙂

• azblanco

April 24, 2013 at 6:56 pm

im going too!
    there is so much variety.
    if you are at the int/adv. level, they offer one with Zoraya.
    They also have Contortion advanced pole with Anastasia S.
    There is lots of options for all levels! 🙂

• CapFeb

April 24, 2013 at 11:09 pm

Pretty much all of the Sunday classes

• paintilady

August 8, 2013 at 2:58 am

Quite a few of us from Tucson Pole Fitness are going! 

🙂

• luvlee

August 16, 2013 at 10:53 pm

I an taking an intermediate pole workshop with Estee Zacar, a legs wide open splits workshop with David Owen, and the Splits and Flexi  Pole Tricks with Lou Landers. I may do more, but that is all for now. I am glad I found this thread!!!!!! I had no idea some of you were coming!!!!! I am looking for Veeners I know on here to hang by the pool with when we are not in workshops!!!!

• CapFeb

August 17, 2013 at 1:30 am

I’ve booked 6 workshops. 5 are back to back on Sunday. Going to be dead on Monday

• CapFeb

August 17, 2013 at 1:30 am

I’ve booked 6 workshops. 5 are back to back on Sunday. Going to be dead on Monday

• luvlee

August 17, 2013 at 10:00 am

Wow! You will be!!!! Are they all pole??

• luvlee

August 18, 2013 at 12:23 pm

I kept running into wanting to take workshops that were on the same day and times!!!!

• CrazyKosters

August 18, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Awe man…I want to go! I live in WA though and can't get away right now https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_sad.gif  @ Luvlee- I would totally hang by the pool!

• Lana Lee

August 19, 2013 at 12:32 am

I am going to several….

Friday: Liquid Motion with Jani Janover, Badazz Tricksters with Badazz Grant

Saturday: Handstand Techniques with Mirand Tempest, Workout for Pole with Edouard Doyle (I'm seriously looking forward to this as I think it'll help with strengthening up for pole!), Elbow Grips with Carlie Hunter

Sunday: Cup Grip Madness with Carlie Hunter, Flow and Combos with Mina Mortezaie

• CapFeb

August 19, 2013 at 12:49 am

http://i44.tinypic.com/6ih2dl.png 

Going to die. 

Also; Not sure about the pool….I could hang out, but I would be spending a lot of time reapplying sunscreen. I spent forever finding a foundation that I like for my skintone, I don't want to tan and ruin it :< 

• luvlee

August 19, 2013 at 3:46 pm

I am hoping to find shade. Sun block and pole do not mix. I am bringing my huge sun hat as well. On days I have work shops I will try to keep in the shade. As of now in only have work shops 2 days but may add more eventually. The pool closes at 6 which I find very odd.

Page 1 of 3

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now