StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions which one?

• yrklt

July 13, 2009 at 7:06 am

i ordered a flirty girl and after researching the xpole is the thing to get. my hubby was like i have spent the money and there is no use to get the xpole right now. can you tell me for the time being is the ok. and also will any type of movement put strain on my ceiling at all. hubby thinks it will and i am getting depressed that i wont be able to dance

• Foxy_Rei

July 13, 2009 at 3:53 pm

Hi,

I’m considering a 45mm pole, however I’m wondering, what’s the difference between:
    1) Chrome
    2) Titanium gold
    3) Titanium silver
    and which one suits best for a beginner?

Thanks

Chrome is a bit more slick than the titanium, so the titanium is a bit easier to grip. The titanium gold and silver are almost exactly the same – both are titanium (obviously) but the color is different.

Rouge says she thinks the gold titanium grips a bit better than the silver, but I’m sure it’s not a huge difference.

Chrome is also the standard. If you can hang onto a chrome pole, you can hang on to just about anything.

i ordered a flirty girl and after researching the xpole is the thing to get. my hubby was like i have spent the money and there is no use to get the xpole right now. can you tell me for the time being is the ok. and also will any type of movement put strain on my ceiling at all. hubby thinks it will and i am getting depressed that i wont be able to dance

I’ve heard horror stories from the flirty girl pole. A couple other girls on here have had a lot of damage to both their ceilings and floors from that kind of pole. It’s also not safe – it can fall easily when you’re using it. If you just ordered it, I’d return it and get your money back. Then save up and get an x-pole.

Page 2 of 2