StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions yoga toes

• yoga toes

Posted by Stefana of Light on June 17, 2015 at 6:27 pm

Anyone ever tried these ? They seem to make sense. They aren’t cheap however so I thought I would ask here if anyone has opinions on Them. No worries I won’t be replacing stretching and strengthening with these;) just an addition to create space in These feet. Shoving my feet into 7 inch heels without any love has made them kinda mad 😉 so I know now what to do and what not to do in that realm. But this seems like it may be worth it. Any thoughts would be appreciated !

Stefana of Light replied 9 years, 3 months ago 6 Members · 18 Replies
  • 18 Replies
  • AllysonKendal

June 17, 2015 at 6:30 pm

I have not…but they always look like that must feel great!

Amazon has a few cheap ones with good reviews. 🙂

• Stefana of Light

June 17, 2015 at 6:54 pm

Oh nice. Yeah one of the reviews I read said “Singer Sia loves her yoga toes:) haha. I am really ready to treat myself to some relief, I am absolutely Not too big to accept help along the way. But I want to be wise and not undo my progress and I don’t want be silly trying to be lazy and expect results. Absolutely not what this is about ! I just thought it made some sense to me, I’m glad you think so too 😉

• AllysonKendal

June 17, 2015 at 7:42 pm

well if Sia likes them, then I’m sold!!!! 😛

• Stefana of Light

June 17, 2015 at 7:49 pm

Haha you were in my brain 😉 you’re fun. Hope your world is peaceful. We should Skype when I’m all healed up, I think We would have some fun.

• Veena

Administrator
    June 17, 2015 at 8:03 pm

I’m looking at this thinking…how can I make those!! 💡💡💡 Cottenballs and tape hahahah 😋😂

• Veena

Administrator
    June 17, 2015 at 8:03 pm

I bet it would feel amazing btw

• Stefana of Light

June 17, 2015 at 8:54 pm

I had the same thought.. How can I rig this! Always a way;) do share if the insight rolls upon you!

• Veena

Administrator
    June 17, 2015 at 9:32 pm

Henry and I experimenting with Cottenballs. My babies feet are getting so big!

• Stefana of Light

June 18, 2015 at 8:08 am

Very nice Veena:)

• I polekat I

June 19, 2015 at 6:00 am
  • AllysonKendal

June 19, 2015 at 6:02 am

Yes Shoog, a Skype date is in order once you are feeling better. 💕💕

Veena, I cracked up looking at that pic. Too cute..

• Lydia Addams

June 21, 2015 at 6:48 pm

Wouldn’t those foam toe spreaders for pedicures work just as well?

• Vdub

June 23, 2015 at 6:38 am

I have a pair of yoga toes. I bought them years ago when my toes were so tight I couldn’t spread them. At first, it was a bit painful so I only wore them for a few minutes at a time. But, once I got used to them I was able to wear them longer. It felt good to get the blood circulating in my toes.

• Vdub

June 23, 2015 at 6:39 am

Now I rarely wear them. Instead, I exercise my toes everyday. It’s not something I set aside time to do, it just feels good and comes naturally whenever I’m sitting around with no shoes on.

• Stefana of Light

June 23, 2015 at 8:15 am

thanks for the response ! I need to create space in my toes, it’s like the 3 in the middle are one unit on both feet. I think I’ll try them :):)

Page 1 of 2