StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions yoga toes

• Stefana of Light

June 29, 2015 at 1:07 pm

My yogaToes showed up today! Just had 5 minutes in them. Wow. 5 minutes of space in my toes!!!! Glorious. I will be sure to share how this affects my foot pain:)

• Vdub

June 29, 2015 at 1:15 pm

@Stefana – Glad to hear they worked out for you. Once your toes loosen up a bit, you might want to try the broken toe yoga pose (I think that’s the name of it). It’s the pose where you sit on your knees and then sit down on your heels while your toes are pointed towards the floor. The idea is that you bend your toes and sit in that position. Not sure if I’m explaining it correctly…maybe someone else can chim in. Anyways, it’s painful at first, but it makes a huge difference. Good luck!

• Stefana of Light

June 30, 2015 at 9:00 am

Thank you Vdub 🙂 I wore them 3 times yesterday for 5 minutes each , then my husband had to try them on haha!! He was like dang my feet are burning 😉 really hoping that dancing in sneakers and these will help whatever heal is so tender. I am going to see an orthopaedic if this doesn’t help. Been dealing with this for the last 2 years first the left foot now the right. Anyways here to Yoga Toes:)

Page 2 of 2