StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Can 30 Days to Flexy be done with other training?

• Stormy AKA PastinaBallerina

January 3, 2017 at 4:30 am

I would say listen to your body, but Absolutely! I am doing the 30 day take off, 30 days to flexy, and going to a local pole studio at least once a week. The flexy series has a warm up/strengthening component to it so you’re not stretching cold muscles or putting too much strain on your joints! Give it a whirl and if you start feeling too tired or too sore doing everything you listed just back off! It’s really all about you!!

• Veena

Administrator
    January 3, 2017 at 4:55 pm

Yes you can, just make sure to follow the suggested rest days. 😆

• Doylekatherinem4055

January 3, 2017 at 6:38 pm

Thank you!

January 18, 2017 at 1:44 am

Just wondering how you’re doing!! And what you decided to use to start training!😊

• Doylekatherinem4055

January 18, 2017 at 1:31 pm

Hi! Doing pretty well! I started with 30 Days to Takeoff which I am balancing with hot yoga and some other cardio classes. It’s going well but I think for me the hardest part is being patient… like I want to be practicing spins, haha! But know it’s important to get down the basics 🙂 how’s it going for you?

January 19, 2017 at 2:01 am

Just finished flexy but went back to day 8 to keep training. On the last few days of the take off. I travel a lot, so I often don’t get things done on time, but I love that the lessons let you know where you left off! I’m also in the middle of Veena’s ab challenge and the other ab challenge that’s all over the Internet! Taking a couple pole classes a week, and snowboarding whenever I can! It’s my favorite form of exercise, beating out pole by a very slim margin!! 😂